Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neutrals?

*voice as dry as the desert sand* The biggest treath to the independent way of life comes from the Clans who claim to fight for freedom and justice. How ironic....
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

[deleted]
    Last edited by Fixerben; Dec 10th, 2002 at 19:54:50.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

It breaks my heart but it seems to be true. However...don't just blame the Clans as a whole. Blame those "Independants" who have incited the various Clan leaders. Whisper's Edge will continue to speak on behalf on Independeants who have not shown aggression.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Dec 10th, 2002 at 15:53:46.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    *sigh*

Call yourselves Neutral, Independent, Unaligned. It doesn't matter. What I have been trying to get through to you is that the majority of leaders (certainly Clan, probably Omni) don't CARE! Neutrals are lumped together (wrongly) just as all Omni (wrongly) is. Just as many Neutrals lump all Clans under one title. You really have no clue how close you are to having the full wieght of the Clans smash every mine you possess becuse of the actions of a few agressive Neutral guilds. Last night a leader had it on "good authority" that at least one and possibly a second Neutral guild are being paid by an Omni guild to attack the Clan. Whether this is true or not, it was one more reason to incite the Clans against Neutrals as a WHOLE. Very few Clan leaders are willing to speak out on your behalf anymore. Every day I see a new leader ready to destroy the Neutrals. Don't you get it? Don't you SEE? As Nealandbob said, you have incited the Clans. I sincerly hope there is time to avert disaster becuse, if it continues on course, there is no WAY you can withstand ceaseless and repeated attacks by the many Clans your aggressive Neutral brethern have driven into a rage. You don't have the people or resources. This is not a slight...just the plain truth. So please...once again...I implore all who wear the neutral tag...MAKE it YOUR interest to police your own. It is an injust world and I fear deeply for my neutral friends.
    I am to be attacked and killed on account of you and your fellow clanners narrow-mindedness? You inability to understand the fact the there really is no neutral community, that whatever other neutrals do I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS! They are free to attack or not attack anyone they wish.

It is not my fault that clanners apparently can't distiguishe between different organisations. Yet I am to be thrown into a state of war because of it.

All that's about to happen now is that my belief will be even more strengthened. Omni and Clan alike has never had love for me. Only hate and bullets.

If you care otherwise then please show me this. Not by telling me to police 'my own'. But by EDUCATING clanners how NOT to lump people together. I keep trying to stand neutral in your war, but apparently because other people, to whom I have no allegiance, keep trying to hurt you, I get dragged into it.

I can't understand this reasoning among many clan leaders as you say. Can they not differentiate between two people that live in the same town? Or is it that they all want something easy to shot at? The neutrals are few, and diverse, so we're pretty easy pickings. If anyone is too scared to fight what I assume is your real enemy, you can always attack the neuts.

To be perfectly clear. I don't care about anyone's allegiance. Be it clan, omni, or neutral. I care about Rubi-Ka. I will not see her ripped apart by money hungry forces. That's what's happening now. It used to be OT strip mining this place. Now it's every other guy and his aunt doing it. It seems not only OT is trying to profit from a dying world. If you harm the planet you are my enemy, and it doesn't matter if you are ot, clan or even neutral.

Im done ranting and raving. Now you all can all lump me in with any frickin side you want, you will do it regardless of what I say anyway.

Im so tired of narrow-mindedness and bigotry...

If anyone feels this wasn't meant for you...it probably wasn't.
    All I know is that you can't surprise me anymore.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Mr.Scheer,
    You still seem to be under the impression that the people posting here are the ones you need to be concerned about. The people you are speaking to here ARE NOT the ones you should worry about. *We do not attack Neutrals.* The ones you should be worrying about are the ones that back the Sentinels. So stop arguing with us, and go talk to someone that it will make a difference to. Yelling at us does you no good, we already understand everything you keep trying to tell us. I personally am getting annoyed that you dont get it. "WE" DO NOT ATTACK NEUTRALS UNLESS THEY ATTACK US DIRECTLY FIRST. So stop yelling at us about how we lump Independants together. WE DONT DO THAT, OTHER CLANNERS MAY, BUT WE DONT. End of dicsussion. Now go write 2 page rants to someone that it will effect.

Ben

**Note: When I say "we" I refer to the RMC, and Whisper's Edge. I hope WE and the RMC dont mind me speaking for them a little.

What do you think I have been trying to argue with my fellow leaders for WEEKS now? They won't listen and every new act of aggression by a neutral tagged person just makes it all that much more difficult. You are treating me as the enemy and I have been trying my best to speak on your behalf. Do you know how much GRIEF I have taken for trying to defend your Independent rights?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Garret 'Necc' Scheer
    If anyone feels this wasn't meant for you...it probably wasn't.
    All I know is that you can't surprise me anymore.
    Last edited by Necc; Dec 10th, 2002 at 16:27:27.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Ok, But my point was, what is the point in posting it here if we arent the ones to worry about. We know how you feel, why keep telling us?

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Ok, But my point was, what is the point in posting it here if we arent the ones to worry about. We know how you feel, why keep telling us?

*sigh* Didn't realise you were the only one reading this thread.

Look, I've been treated by trash by both omni and clan my whole life. I can see your doing a good thing, but excuse me for not jumping of joy. I'm trying to get over the fact that there might actually be good people in both camps. But that's pretty uncommon where I'm from. I come from places where people go to shoot the police (neut guards) for sport. Places where you couldn't walk the streets without getting gunned down by someone exiting a shop, trying out their new gun. And these gun wielding, nameless faces was always sitting on clan or omni-tek people. I'm sorry, but ***** like that leave scars.

But if it makes you feel better I'll post my replies in my own threads from now on.

Free Rubi-Ka!

(OOC: hehehe, with 272 views I dont think I am the only one reading this. Maybe I am at this moment in time. But overall I am not

Exclamation Its time to Act neuts.

Chimera hereby declares all Neutrals to be killed on sight in any areas, We will attack ALL neutral mining facilities aswell as Neutral Citizens.

You've been given your fair time of thinking, And we will no longer tolerate Neutrals assaulting Omni-Tek Facilities without facing any consequences, You wanted a part in the War Neutrals? You got it

- General Goliath Marlamin Thay of Chimera Employee of Omni-Tek
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I see it isn't just the Clans that have been angered by the activities of certain Neutral guilds.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Well now...

That was very unexpected. Now the Independants will begin to see who their real enemies are...

Hardly unexpected.

'Omni-Tek is your friend.'? I think not.

Free Rubi-Ka!

"Chimera hereby declares all Neutrals to be killed on sight in any areas, We will attack ALL neutral mining facilities aswell as Neutral Citizens. "

thats different how?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

OOC: If you look here, usually Omni dont post in this Forum. Thats why it was unexpected. Usually Omni post in "Role-Playing"

OOC lol
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Sorry Benja.. but the fact is that Vixen said that several guildleaders wants to kill neutrals.. therefore saying that the treath comes from the Clans is right. It does not mean that I think it comes from all of the Clans.

And Marlamin... watch me weep *laughs out loud*. Narrowminded Omni *shakes her head and walks away*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

No Tris, it did not come from "The Clans", it come from "Some Clans."

The Clans - Implies any person who is clan.
    Some Clans - Implies exactly what is says "some" clans, not all.

I have learned not to put all Independants in one bag. How is it now Ok, for you to put all Clanners in one bag? So unless you want me to label you as being as ignorant as I was. It was simply a bad choice of words on whomevers behalf made the statement.

Dont be upset with me for arguing with you, but the threat is not from "The Clans." I am clan and I pose no threat to anyone. I am level 25 and a Crat. 1 Rollerrat could kill me with its tail behind its back.

OOC: Hope to see you soon Tris.

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Jayde, pardon me while I rip your view of the Clans to shreds...

I dont know who you think LET the Sentinels come in Tir and take it over. I sure as hell didnt. Every misinformed word that comes from your mouth seethes the anger deeper into my mind on how little you really know. The Majority of the Clans are against the way the Sentinels marched into Tir and took it over.

The CoA does not even agree with the Sentinels actions, and the member guilds were once their greatest supporters. SO where in the HELL do you get off coming in here saying that our policies are influenced by the SENTINELS.

Maybe if the Clanners on Dim2 are so bad you should switch to RK1. But coming into a thread involving RK1 politics and lieing about what we stand for just WONT fly.

***Pardon me but maybe on RK2 that is the case. But on RK 1 it is the exact opposite***

Excuse my lack of self control, but I am sickened by your misinterpretations of our goals. This thread was began so that I could show my disdain for the people that you bring into the conversation. And you dare to sit there and call me one of them.

And who has tried to enslave you into working in clan mines? I certainly want no such thing. We propose peace from agression. Not sharing of profits or anything of the like. We just want to limit our enemies. I dont know how the hell you got that confused with us making you work for us.

Jayde, if your going to talk politics, please know what THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

(Sorry, just tweaked my last nerve. I dont know where your getting you information.)
    Sorry, but you did not "rip [my] view of the Clans to shreds".

Also, I find it ironic that you vastly miss the point of my message in your wish to be argumentitive and defensive.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a discussion about "Neutrals?", not about Clan internal politics.

I also never stated that all Clanners are that way. However, when Simon Silverburg sits upon his "throne" in the center of Tir, and hundrends of neutrals are getting slaughtered--with Clanners yelling, "Fence sitter!," "Pick a side!," and basically telling Neutrals that they are the enemy--I don't think one can deny the influence of the Sentinals on the Clans right now.

You may wish to deny it, as you personally disagree, but if you look around.. you'll find that many Clanners do not.

As much as you may disagree with my sentiment, it is the clear and present problem facing the Neutrals right now.

However, there are deeper issue which I spoke about, aside from the Sentinals issue, that you seem content to ignore due to wishing to argue my opinion.

Don't tell me that the problem doesn't exist. Perhaps it is a bit more "real" to a person who is on the receving end of it.

-Jayde

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast