Thread: The Obscura Yalm

The Obscura Yalm

Does it exist? I've seen it posted in Jayde's db, but I haven't heard of anyone seeing it in game. I'm looking for it, instead of the diety like stiletto. Can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Thanks.
    Christopher "Forevernyt" Orender
    Division 9 RSGE (IC)
    Over all nice guy.

Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.

BUMP

Does anyone know about this? And Devs can you throw me a bone?
    Division 9 RSGE (IC)
    Over all nice guy.

/me drools :O
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

In case no one knows what I'm talking about check here..

64.106.154.149/showitem.asp?AOID=202443
    Division 9 RSGE (IC)
    Over all nice guy.

Check out the req on the ql 150 version... and cry.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Weird, it's in the DB twice at QL150... one for 1000 Veh. Air (ROFL) and one at 750 Veh. Air.

I wish Funcom would just make black paint an option for plain Yalms instead of those horrible ugly colors they did pick... :/

I dont think they will be in-game, item was added in 14.6 (before NW) and theres no "Must have expansion pack" in requirements.
    New black dye for NW users would be nice tho.