We desperately need a tower FAQ. Can someone please put one together. I don't care if its Funcom or a player who understands towers.

One thing that has frustrated me with placement is the identical tower restriction. I am thinking: okay, there are three types of towers: controllers, guardians, and turrets. On the mini-map turrets and the controller are yellow, and guardians are blue. So when I place a turret, I have to make sure that the white circle doesn't overlap more than two yellow circles, unless the controller is one of those yellow circles, then its okay. And when I place a guardian, I have to make sure that the white circle doesn't overlap more than two blue circles. Except yesterday, I placed a guardian that was overlapping more than two blue circles, and I couldn't figure out why. Would someone please explain this to me? Is there a difference between beneficial guardians and detremental ones? And the terminology is screwed up: 'tower type' is used to mean both turret and solar and XXI, if you know what I mean.

Other questions I would like answered:
- When are Org. Towers messages supposed to be sent?
- What causes a All. Towers attack notification? Is it when someone uses the neutralizer, or when they attack any tower, or only when they attack the controller tower?
- Does this notifiation mean that all attackers towers are definately in a state of war? How long does the state of war last?
- Who gets the positive vicinity modifiers? Only the org? All people of the same side when its 25%? Only the org and those teamed with org members?
- How do turrets and guardians effect the power/health of the controller. Many controllers have been being blitzed recently without bothering with turrets/guardians. Does the controller get any benefits at all from the surrounding defense?
- Whats the best way to reset a towers window of vulnerability?
- Will area non-damage attacks or reflect shields count as an attack on a tower and send it into a state of war?
- Are shield neutralizers reusable? Does the affect apply to all members of an org, anyone who wants to beat on a tower at the base, or all members of the team that used it?
- When you are in a state of disgrace, areyou tagged in a way that can be seen visualy? Can you be attacked in any gas % and even after you zone?

Can someone please answer these questions?