Thread: French Italians etc etc OOC channels ?

Question French Italians etc etc OOC channels ?

A channel by Language in OCC is nice , where people who can maitrise really English , can speak with other and have some answer to there questions ?

Resizible Chat/inventory Windows .

A key to restore last saved position for the 3RD FIXED view ( or that's exist but never found it).

How the best things i have never see in a mmorpg ,Split Channel and Log ,make 2 windows or split the chat Windows like DaoC.

And who will decide what languages get their own channels ? Naw, keep the current global OOC chat as is.

Having multiple chat windows with filters would have been nice but not going to happen...

I tried this in AC 2 beta and it worked but took up a lot of screen space...had a separate window for allegiance chat.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Dunno about you lot, but quite often I get Europeans squawking at each other in gibberish when we are in a team. Yeah its funny for about 10 seconds, but then I can't understand them and it gets damned annoying. Being English I could say "use my language cos I am English and j00 suxx0r", but its easier to just speak English cos most of the world does. Oh, and I can't speak other languages
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

I usually speak English. But sometimes it's just nice to speak your own language for a while.

I was in Steps of Madness the other day and I ran into a guy with an obviously Dutch nickname (I'm Dutch myself). So I started talking to him in Dutch. Was really funny to use all the English game terms in my own language. So don't be so hard on people speaking their own language. Sometimes it's just nice to do so.

Not in a group, though. You have my permission to bash anyone not speaking English in a mixed group
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Oh I have no issue whatsoever with you speaking your own language! Just remember that in a group/in guildchat that it would be considered as rude as whispering in RL.

I find it hilarious when a Swedish member of our guild mt's in his home tongue. Its all gibberish to me, but must mean something to them
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich