Thread: Not task is obsolete if it may advance the doer-of-objectives' skill

Not task is obsolete if it may advance the doer-of-objectives' skill

Not task is obsolete if it may advance the doer-of-objectives' skill and fact-know. !also. fun is point. I enjoy splicing cow gene. Cow's not amiable towards it. I do nonetheless. Hah- to cow. I splice e-z cow gene for fun. Is not taking much cash, but once in a blue moon I unveil discovery that breaks the ground.

Furthermore.

First splice of cow was fun for me. Just as this goal for people that is useless according to your godly all-mightyness [[I bend at the waist towards you. Is for reverance]] it is a enjoy. Try once. Like. Is how world works. My brother not like cow gene splice. He is now half-cow. I splice him and cow. Haha. But I like. Some are un-benevolent to the celestial circuit [[haha sound like circuit board. The silicon kind.]], other may enjoy celestial circuit board. [[haha, is funny]].

so what your saying is BARBA -Q AT MEGABIO"S PLACE... and all are invited? yes?
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!