Thread: Evades

Evades

Hi there, I always wondered what the Duck Evade is good for? I mean Noone uses grenades or throwing weapons?

Regard, Hyjal

It's things like these that make me believe it's too easy for people to level in AO. (154 newbies, etc.)

Shotguns use duck exp.

~Chris

So does beams :P
    moon meeh

No one (in their right mind) would use a beam over an EQB and such. So that's kind of irrelevant.
    ~Chris

Lol, go easy Eth maby he's an E-Bay noob.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Those <--161 would.

I myself dont raise duck exp that much, my main evades are around 550 but duck is around 300 something, Im not going to pvp much until after maxing stuff in TL4.

But, you should max this when you can

Originally posted by Megabio

Shotguns use duck exp.

~Chris

Hush, you!
    Dont tell them

actualy his right duck exp is kinda worthless skill.. but still its important to raise it and put most implants you can for it but if ill need to choose between one of the evades ill never pick duck exp

LOL

If you dont implant duck and put ip in there you will be dogmeat in front of any trader, doc or beamwielder.

lvl 196 soldier here, 1k duck when fully buffed and 680 Nano resist.

Go full def and watch the silly trader go WTF when he cant hit you with deprives or his damn Itchaca.

Wheeeee, something actually works in this game =)
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

You resist drain with just 680 NR at full def? Youre lucky. At 925 NR full def, I can barely resist anything but Plunder and a few nukes.

Originally posted by Megabio
    No one (in their right mind) would use a beam over an EQB and such. So that's kind of irrelevant.
    ~Chris
    I know that peoples use QB now, but what about the last year? :P

Btw not to many have a EQB :P
    moon meeh

930ish evades in all evade skills....

was in 2h0 PvP'n and Sorrogate(sp) a 160ish trader was trying to smack me with his shottie only thing he could land was fling and AS. Meanwhile I was assisting the soldier on our team with the Adv. ( the bad guys healer ). His AS and Fling was not doing enough damage to keep up with my HoTs.

After the battle was over he sent me a tell asking me to IPR my Duck Explosive Evade skill. That to me was a very nice comment! Enforcers with Beam will switch to sticks after they realize they are not hitting me enough with Beam to outdamage my HoTs. Fear the sticks......
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

I thank you all for the replies, but even though i dont know everything doesnt mean im a noob min you.

Regards, Hyjal.

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]

I know that peoples use QB now, but what about the last year? :P

Btw not to many have a EQB :P
    Fine, every other weapon better than the beam. And last year was last year. This is now.
    ~Chris

Duck Exp is an extremely imortant evade.

At full defense you might not evade much from a trader or an enforcer. But the NT, doc, crat or anyone else with a shotgun will barely hit you. As well as the undrained trader or anyone else using a Duck Exp weapon with a low attack rating.