Thread: Area buffs Bug!

Red face Area buffs Bug!

Ok. Here is something i noticed playing my 100 NT with an Engie in my team.

We all start the mission, we buff up and fills up our NCUs. Engie fires up the area buffs (updates every other 20-30sec i think), but i can't get that buff because I got no ncus free. So every 20-30sec i get the message "Target has not enough Ncus!" or something.

Well.. Fight start.. I start my 9s nuke. Suddenly, nuke stopps and the messange comes up "Not enough Ncus!" W0000t???
    I try again, i start my 9s nuke, now i can nuke.. Nuke landed successfully and i start my 2nd nuke, BAM!! interupted by NCU bug again.. This occurs dependant on when the Area buff refreshes.. Nuke can be at 90%, 10%, 1% etc, but always gets interupted by the AOE buff.. Hell i can't land 2 nukes on a mob because of this.. kinda bad..

Have other people noticed this?

Yes, happend to me several times this weekend.
    I asked a Fixer for a NCU buf, and he had cast it 4 or 5 times, until he didn't get interrupted by those pulsing buffs. We were in Camelot, and there were 2 engies and 2 crats running around. Finding a 'safe' place where no engi/crat is around is not the way I want to buff in future.
    Sihirbaz original level 200 NT of Die Neue Welt
    Proud member of Black Thorns