Thread: Micheal Jackson

Angry Micheal Jackson

This is just sad... isn't there a point at which the public and the media stop endorcing disguting pigs.

I was sitting through my usual commercials today, and notice some award show coming up on Fox, and near the end as feature guests they list Micheal Jackson. wtf kinda ***** is this... don't the American people realise how blatently disturbed this person is... why any network would even try to associate with him is pretty sick.

Anyways, that's just my gripe for the day.
    signature ! !

Darwin
    Beethoven
    Colombus
    Poe

...this is from the top of my head, people who were crazy or considered crazy. Not that I am that much of a michael fan, but I like listening to some of his music. Whether he is disturbed or not is irrelevant. Its sad that he is portrayed in the media like he is, tragic really. What im saying is jugde his music, not the person. I wish the media could do the same.

you're just jealous you can't do the moonwalk

So having good music constitutes being insane?

I don't think any of those people endangered the lives of small children.
    Last edited by Sergyevich; Dec 11th, 2002 at 22:25:44.
    signature ! !

Wink ...

Micheal Jackson = white thrash?

Only in america

Only in america can:

A small poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

Moonwalk

We want moonwalk emote!
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened