Thread: ****Tower Bug****

Exclamation ****Tower Bug****

Okay here is my problem.

My crat Vilis left Tempest, she had 2 towers there, created before she left. Now Vilis has joined Storm. I can't build towers, cause my old ones didn't self destruct or dissapear after i left the org. So i fly back to see if i can self terminate them. No good, says i don't have the rank of the person who created them (or something like that..).

I petitioned over 3 hours ago... nothing.. i went from #50 to like #8 in this 3 hours with a petition classified as a bug, that supposedly has the highest priority... or so the petition thingy told me.

This is not right, especailly after i just answered a survey to a ARK about the petition service. I take back any nice things i may have said. i shouldn't have to sit online all night to wait for some help. and my petition description should be enough to tip the ARK/GM on the other end what the problem is so i don't have to be awake all night staring at a monitor waiting :\

Okay, i see one non easy way to fix the problem. get re-recruited and repromoted into Tempest so i can hopefully destroy the towers... this is not an easy task as i was general and the president isn't online much when i am... and is a inconvienence to me. what if i left a guild on bad terms?

Fix this please!!!
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

wOOt.... i awoke to an answer to my petition. "there is a time limit before you can place other towers".... hello???? ready my petitiones, my old towers still stand, thus the reason i cannot place new one's. I cannot destry the old ones, as i am not part of that guild anymore... WTF :|
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

um... guess no one cares about my bug

i don't care, i got my old towers taken down .

i hope it happens to lots of people cause FC didn't listen to me :P
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

someone of higher rank than you in the guild can /tower terminate if youre not in the guild (not having a rank) anyone in that guild should be able to destory it otherwise try getting an advisor or prez to terminate it for you
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Exclamation

Originally posted by gwend
    someone of higher rank than you in the guild can /tower terminate if youre not in the guild (not having a rank) anyone in that guild should be able to destory it otherwise try getting an advisor or prez to terminate it for you
    Yep, that's what i had to do. But i was a general, so only the president could do it. We live in different time zones, so it was hard to get a hold of him when i was on.

Either way, i don't think this should happen.

For Example, not that this would happen to me, but lets just say you join an org, build some towers on their land, after a few days they decide that you are a jerk, they give ya the boot. Now they got your towers defending their land controller, and when you join a new org, you can't make new ones..lol.. exploit??
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

Boot=Poof

Someone was kicked from our guild and there towers self terminated. So I think leave=no poof, and kick=poof.