Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just say NO to PST !

Goode.....I am honestly not sure. The main resons I put anyone on ignore are:

using PST as stated.
    spamming
    doing very stoopid things in chat (please don't as as I don't have an example at this time =)

But if I remember right....it is because I saw PST at the end of you selling some item.

I really do not think I am bitter (at least I don't feel I am =) I just have a low tolerance for those that should know the blatently obvious. And yes......I would have filled EQs ignore list several times over by now if the same restriction was in AO. I am sorry....I didn't mean my last post as an attack on you, it was not a good day when I posted it, and I am sorry for how I stated it.

I really wanted this posting to just try and bring to people's attention the fact that you do not need to add a PST to the end of an auction as I am pretty sure someone will send you a tell if they are interested....those stating in a channel that they want the item or want you in their team is prolly a misstell....I know...I am the king of them I feel =)~

This was just a plague that I thought I had left behind when I left Everquest...only to have it start up here. Commone sense is just something I think I expect too much of =\

Originally posted by Crimeareeva

Kupo, I liked your version of PST. As for me, PST means Pretty Small Thing, heavens everyone else is a giant compared to me.

Thanks.

Must have been some french guy that came up with that...
    French people are wierd...
    TOMTEMOR

Originally posted by Zeronx
    Goode.....I am honestly not sure. The main resons I put anyone on ignore are:

using PST as stated.
    spamming
    doing very stoopid things in chat (please don't as as I don't have an example at this time =)

I really do not think I am bitter (at least I don't feel I am =) I just have a low tolerance
    Low tolerance I will agree with there. I take it spamming is like once every 5 minutes too?

Ok the PST thing gets annoying ....HELLO Capt Obvious if I want the item ....I am sending you a tell.

/rant on
    The worst thing about AO though has to be the "ninja invites" .... atleast talk to me before you invite me into your guild or group. I shy away from large groups of people so I dont have to hit "NO" all the time. /rant off

Cheers

Sepaku
    112 Atrox Fixer

Re: Just say NO to PST !

[Clan Shopping 100+] Cemetarygate: Looking for 35 trt buff. PST

-or-

[Clan Shopping 100+] Cemetarygate: Looking for 35 trt buff. Note, I only turned this shopping channel on long enough to broadcast this message. I will be turning this channel off once this message is broadcasted, because I don't care to see the large amount of spam this channel creates on my screen, or to potentionally 'mischannel' on this channel. Please contact me via /tell as I won't be able to see your response of 'Doc casting 80 trt buff by <location>' upon this, or any other, channel once I've disabled this channel. If I don't recieve some sort of communication between now and the next 10 minutes I will reopen this channel to broadcast my 'Looking for 35 trt buff' message again, and will continue repeating this process until as such time commences when I find said trt buff. Also, take note that broadcasting 'Doc casting 80 trt buff by <location>' upon this channel in the next 10 minutes may happen at the same time I reopen this channel to rebroadcast, but may also not. So, your gamble may not pay off and I would still not have seen your message on said shopping channel. Alternativly, you can find me at <location> where you can cast said trt buff within my NCU.

Everyone is right. PST is so annoying and arrogant. I'll start using the latter.

PST makes you sound like a moron lol

just like those fecking idiots lol

who speak in fragments lol

and put lol lol

at the end of everything lol

(*Grrrrrr*)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

rolf GMT pwnz j00 lol
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Zeronx are you from RK1? It sounds like you have to much fun putting everyone on ignore for such a stupid reason. Do you just sit there and watch the shopping channels for hours on end just to find the people you can add to ignore?

Originally posted by Zeronx
    The main resons I put anyone on ignore are:

....those stating in a channel that they want the item or want you in their team is prolly a misstell....I know...I am the king of them I feel =)~
    Stoopid things in chat? Like misstells? And since you're the king of misstells, I guess you should put yourself on ignore.

I know I'll ignore you.

/ignore zeronx

In 6 months of play, I've really only ignored a few people. I have a personal blacklist of people I try to avoid, but you have to be REALLY just outright rude to be ignored.

...I think I have a winner
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I never ignore anybody, unless they're spamming. Ignoring random stupid people, in addition to overflowing my ignore list, wouldn't enable me to listen to other people make fun of them and make fun of them myself.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Gomer

Stoopid things in chat? Like misstells? And since you're the king of misstells, I guess you should put yourself on ignore.

I know I'll ignore you.

/ignore zeronx
    That is honestly quite okay with me Gomer if you so choose to do so. I am sorry that you did not actually take the time to fully READ my last post and so to answer the question you asked....the answer is NO, I understand mistells perfectly. I mean things like childish arguments in the shopping channel....spamming an auction over and over and over again..etc.

Yes I am on RK-1, and no I do not spend most of my time just watching the chat channels....I just have the sopping channels, guild and team channels all on at the same time and am able to keep up with most if not all of it at the same time. When I am running through trade to meet someone or such and see something like that I try and think a tad before the instant ignore....but if, as I have seen alot, there is someone with PST ! ! ! ! ! ! then that is overly obnoxious and I will ignore them on my OWN pricipal. I am not saying that you all have to fully agree with me, and I am not going to continue feeding this thread.

I am glad to know that at least I am not the only one that feels the same about this particular subject.

....and for all this time this stupid canuck thought they added Provincial Sales Tax for buying stuff from players. 7% was it?

eh?
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12