Thread: Fix attack notifications

Unhappy Fix attack notifications

Okay, as if the tower channels weren't screwed up as it is.. I am the leader of my org, and I don't get any notifications in the All Towers channel any more. Why is this? Does anyone else have this problem. My allies bases, and my bases have been attacked. I get tells from people about it, but I don't get the All Towers notification. The channel is not muted.

This makes things very difficult. Please fix, and please make notifications available to other ranks in the organization. Thank you. This is a major problem.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Yea, its broken.

Funcom acknowledged my support@ email but said they would bug report it and that's all I heard.

Unhappy Solution to my problem

I talked to a GM last night. It turns out that the Clan Leaders channel overrides the tower channels. I don't like leaving the Clan Leaders channel open. I had it muted, and when I muted this channel, I no longer recieved tower attack notifications even though those channels were on. Now I am forced to listen to the clan leaders if I want to know when I have come under attack. I hope they fix this problem soon.
    - Szentasha

Smile Bump

I'm not one that usually bumps her own posts .. but this is really, really important!
    - Szentasha