Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whos the fastest 1-150?

172-200 in 2 weeks, I assume you are not in full time employment?

Madrugar

Originally posted by Flood1
    172-200 in 2 weeks, I assume you are not in full time employment?
    I was a kid on summer break.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Majikall
    So when you've rushed through to 200, what do you do then? You're at the max level so theres no need to XP.. I suppose NW helps a bit, the tower battles.. but I imagine most of the time you don't do a hell of a lot.
    You'd be surprised.

You make it seem like missions are the only way to spend your time in this game. How sad if that were true.

Originally posted by Sheffy
    You'd be surprised.

You make it seem like missions are the only way to spend your time in this game. How sad if that were true.
    So surprise me. Answer the question, I'm curious. What is there to do when you reach level 200? I want to know if the game has something for the high end people to do. Besides towers that is.

oj oj oj
    wow
    what a poor live!

thumb as a brick.

well maybe i am the slowest

i am just lev 167 and play since beta 2 and guess which profession?
    MA !
    me dont care.

and guess another thing a cant be nerfed
    i allways wanted to play an MA.

there are much more reasons to play than leveling , and if you must ask for it in a MMORPG than me think noone can help you

I think he was the fastest on rk-2:
    http://www.ymera.com/2/search.cgi?qu...awry&details=1
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

My gawd. My highest character is a 70MA and I've been playing since beta. Cancelled account twice, so there's some months missing from that. For the first time in my entire AO career I have over 800,000c. Never ever had that much cred. before in my virtual life.

No wonder this game is so boring: I don't have any desire to powerlevel whatsoever.

I've got one heck of a wardrobe though however. lol! I wish they would put out clothing racks so I can organize my clothes.

Unhappy not read whole thread

But must agree with Megabio

mind over Bordom:

You guys really should get a job
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Post re

If people want to level fast thats fine,

I feel no need to rant on them. What I DO want to rant on is people who level to 200, or 65 in EQ, then ***** about no end game content, or the game being boring.

Maybe its the way you played the game? Try starting an alt and doing something besides XPing til you are fatigued at your comp.

I wish people would play these games like that's what the wear, not the be all end all of the world. Who cares if I hit for 6 less damage than you? or that I don't want to use an F'n Manex like everyone else.

I think my point is if the game isn't fun, why log on? what does 200 mean anyway?
    Gorgetha
    Priestess of the Unspeakable
    Omni Meta-physicist (RK1 Atlantean)

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

LOL yeah right.

http://www.ymera.com/1/search.cgi?qu...derv&details=1
    lol guy got to 200 once then sold on ebay. then did it again in record time..

and he tells me to get a life : P

Pffft.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: re

Originally posted by Ephael
    If people want to level fast thats fine,

I feel no need to rant on them. What I DO want to rant on is people who level to 200, or 65 in EQ, then ***** about no end game content, or the game being boring.

Maybe its the way you played the game? Try starting an alt and doing something besides XPing til you are fatigued at your comp.

I wish people would play these games like that's what the wear, not the be all end all of the world. Who cares if I hit for 6 less damage than you? or that I don't want to use an F'n Manex like everyone else.

I think my point is if the game isn't fun, why log on? what does 200 mean anyway?
    I totally agree with you The reason for me that i leveled fast was because i have done 1-168 once before with another char kinda slow and so. I had nothing fun to do until i got 150ish so i wanted to go there fast

I have very little to complain on about ao, its just really your imagination who sets the limits.
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

So surprise me. Answer the question, I'm curious. What is there to do when you reach level 200? I want to know if the game has something for the high end people to do. Besides towers that is.
    Well, ok.

Let me first preface this by saying throughout the course of a day in AO, I probably get asked to do 40-50 different things, and only have time for 10-15, if that. My time is easily taken up. Being a Doctor though, this is not surprising, given that the majority of the new high level content down right requires the help of multiple Doctors.

• Defend Clan bases which get attacked (this can take hours, happens daily)
    • PvP both on the battlefield and occasionally in 2ho and the Arenas
    • I do at least 1 unique mob spawn every day to help groups of 15+ people take them down (these can also take hours)
    • Help guildies/friends with tradeskills
    • Hunt outdoor dynacamps for new nanos
    • Blitz missions for cash/items for myself and for the guild
    • Go to Camelot (again, I'm always in killteams being a Doc, this also takes hours)
    • Help guildies/friends go get items otherwise difficult for them to get on their own (Smuggler's Den as one example)

I do more than that too, but they're just little things which take up downtime. Obviously, most everything I do is to help others -- support-related, if you will. I feel its my roll in the game as a Doctor anyway. Plus it makes me feel good

Originally posted by Sheffy

I do at least 1 unique mob spawn every day to help groups of 15+ people take them down (these can also take hours)
    A bit off topic here, but is there anywhere, any website, that lists unique mobs and their drops? I see people saying they have this rare gun that gives such and such to BM and blah blah, yadda yadda, and I'm like.. what the hell? I have no clue what they have or where it comes from. So.. anywhere I can search or view this sort of info?

hmm 9 days lvl 1-135 and its my main i need to get all the stuff the hard way

A bit off topic here, but is there anywhere, any website, that lists unique mobs and their drops? I see people saying they have this rare gun that gives such and such to BM and blah blah, yadda yadda, and I'm like.. what the hell? I have no clue what they have or where it comes from. So.. anywhere I can search or view this sort of info?
    I made a thread on my organization's forums with exactly this information. I update it as new loot is found off new unique mobs.

Too bad its SF-members-only

I don't know where one is publically accessible, because I made the one our org has from scratch.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Why not rush? Broken Shores missions are not fun. Mine as well get them all over with.
    ~Chris
    amen!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

My char doesnt log my levels before 100, it has week 1 level 111 and now as 126. Im 137 now.

/played was err well.. Kinda high but I do spend alot of time at raids and base attack/defending.

Powerleveling and double XP rings etc.
    I can play this game for 2 even more flat out, I have done occasionally, just when there is nobody to team with, thats the problem.

My Leveling speed is uber
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

oh Broken Shores is the only place where someone can do missions ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast