Thread: thx for making melee adv usless

Exclamation thx for making melee adv usless

THIS IS BIG FU TO ALL THOSE WHO AMUSE THEMSELVES WITH MAKEING MELEE ADV USLESS IN TOWER BATTLES...OH WAIT WE HAVE A ROOT RESIST NANO..HRM LMFAO YEA RIGHT IS THAT SOME KINNA FRICKING JOKE? ITS ABOUT AS HELPFULL AS ALL THE LIES AND PROMISES THAT FC MAKES. THIS POST MAY NOT MAKE DO TO MY ATTITUDE BUT SOMEONE WIL HAVE TO READ IT IN ORDER TO TAKE IT OFF. U WANT TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER? THEN LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO THE PAY THE FRICKING MONEY I ABSOLUTELY HATE PVP NOW AND USED TO LIKE IT. AND WHAT GETS ME IS WHO U GIVE THE NANOS TO ..HRM LETS SEE MELEE HAS TO B IN CLOSE TO HIT SO SHOULDNT IT B BETTER OFF FOR US TO GET ROOTS? HRM ALL TRUE MEZZERS HAVE ROOTS ...LETS SEE IF I GET AGG BY 4 OR 5 MOBS I HAVE NO ROOTS AND NO MEZZ SO THAT MEANS IM ****ED....YEA FC THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE. SO HERES MY THX U FOR ****ING UP OUR ABILITIES AND THAT ROOT RESIST NANO....U CAN SHOVE IT AND YOUR PROMISES UP WHERE THE MOON DONT SHINE

I totally agree, roots now mean certain death to all melee classes
    total useless in pvp vs a class who can root
    funcom you need your heads checked you idiots stop living the high life on all the cash your getting for rip off notum warts (not mis-type) and work on balancing the f'ing game you have a raped to buggery

bump

i know there are alot of peeps who aggree so plz join in with your comments/flames ....your right they prob wont pay any attention to it but why not vent here. i mean besides the ma page where else do u see cz comment daily sure as hell isnt the adv page...it only took 3 months of *****ing for him to make a rooted thread on suggestions to fix multwield for the FEW ranged adventures..yet for months and months and months melee adv have been asking about weapons and not a reply from cz...yes this is out of context of subject but just making my point of cz's lack of interaction unless your a friend or favorite profession of his