Thread: Make the game playable

Make the game playable

Just letting you know that I have had to restart my computer 15 times in 3 hours because your game has frozen.

Please look into this.

Freezing up has never been a problem, maybe Notum Wars was a little too successful?
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Actually I've found out all you have to do is wait 3 - 10 minutes and it unfreezes itself. What joy it is to know that you can take a piss break everytime you zone.

Its like TV. These slots are for the commercials. Its just that the Funcom marketing boys have been dead on their butts.

I agree, AO restarted freezing not too long before the Booster Pack and lag has gotten worse (even though I have a better graphics card than I did before to remove some of the lag). AO also has a tendancy to take my modem offline, I don't know why, but it only happens while playing AO.
    AO often crashes when I try to log in, so the loggin handler has a lot of problems or FC is pushing too much data through my modem.

500th post

Originally posted by Maxtor 1-7
    500th post
    Grats, im working my way up to 1000 myself hehe
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3

Grats, im working my way up to 1000 myself hehe
    I noticed.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco