Thread: Cz - Dragon Armor MA only? pleas respond

Cz - Dragon Armor MA only? pleas respond

Hello Cz. I heard rumors as of late that Dragon armor was going to become Martil Artist only, im not sure if the rumor is all the dragon armor or just chest but could you pleas shed some light on this matter? I hope that dragon armor is NOT going to become Martil Artist only because many people who are not MA's worked very hard to get their armor. I kno my opinion is bias due to the fact that i am a non-MA who owns one but it just dosnt make sense to make this armor MA only. It is one of the best armors in the game and if it does become MA only that makes the majority of Tara loot MA and Adven only, this that fair? + why make a change that is destroying the value of this time and causeing caos in game so late into the development of AO? that is just mean to do. IF the armor is changed pleas atleast make it so that all pre-existing peices are as they are now and just make the armor that drops after that patch be MA only. I seariously want to just make sure ive expressed my dis-taste for any sort of nerf to this armor preventing everyone from being able to use it, pleas respond.

Thank you for your time Cz.
    Philip "Ramzie" Mabong
    SOLDIER
    ~SF~

Key Word: Rumours
    ~Chris

I know where this comes from...

I think you heard in the MA forum someone saying that Dragon Armor is only meant for MAs because the stats used for it for Opifex MAs are green. But this doesn't mean it will become MA only at all, just someone complaining about how they think MAs are not all gimps.

HOw it goes

This is how the rumors start :

Someone on the MA forum says:

The Dragon armor should be MA only.

Someone replies:

Yes, Yes the Dragon armor is ment for a MA look at the stats req. MA skill.

Then someone replies back:

FC should change the req to be MA only.

Then someone makes a statement:

FC make the Dragon armor MA only.

And then someone reads it and tells a friend that:

FC will make the Dragon Armor MA only.

There ya go 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

If only :P

There might be alot of ppl who have worked hard and got their dragon and earned it rightly so. However, theres alot of ppl who haven't worked hard or haven't earned it that have dragon armour.

Swings and round abouts....

Hehe, actually I think this rumour started with someone at the trade forums seeing all the dragon pieces being sold and thinking that it must be another reason then people needing cash for towers. That's the first thing I heard of it.

I very very very much doubt they will change Dragon armour to MA only. It's as much meant for Engies/MPs/Docs going the MA route as the original MA's. There would also be a friggin big WAH! from everybody who raised MA skill to wear it and aint using the skill for anything else.

It's only a rumour, and imho a pretty dumb one. It wont happen.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Come on Dave just coz its a dumb idea don't mean it will not happen. 50% crits in PvP anyone? :P

lol poor gimped tob
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Re: HOw it goes

Originally posted by Fiix
    This is how the rumors start :

Someone on the MA forum says:

The Dragon armor should be MA only. (edit: That's 1)

Someone replies:

Yes, Yes the Dragon armor is ment for a MA look at the stats req. MA skill. (edit: That's 2)

Then someone replies back:

FC should change the req to be MA only. (edit: That's 3)

Then someone makes a statement:

FC make the Dragon armor MA only. (edit: That's 4)

And then someone reads it and tells a friend that:

FC will make the Dragon Armor MA only. (edit: That's 5)

There ya go 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon
    Number 6 is..... ? Kevin Bacon himself, perhaps?
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Re: Re: HOw it goes

Originally posted by Shatai

Number 6 is..... ? Kevin Bacon himself, perhaps?

Everyone knows Kevin Bacon plays an MA already
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

This rumour was also started, as I understand it, by a few people who could not afford Dragon Armour and wanted to artificially lower the market value...

Here's to a free market where you give that fluffy leet doll you just bought in the shop term to a n00b and buy it back from him a week later for 120 mil.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

i heard the Ga mk IV will be dropped like Kin of Tarasque next patch...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Originally posted by Canigou / Mareva
    i heard the Ga mk IV will be dropped like Kin of Tarasque next patch...
    nothing can drop like kin of tarasque... kin of tarasque is a phenominon... a force of nature.

btw... how many level 195+ adventurers are around so far?

Jaesic
    170 NT (rk2)

Originally posted by Jaesic

btw... how many level 195+ adventurers are around so far?

i guess the discs one boss drops would cover pretty much all of them

30 on RK1
    5 on RK2
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.