Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is groovier?

Who is groovier?

[Me, me!]

It's [me] come to my attention [pick me!] that there are in fact 2 rival fan organizations [i'm the best] on rk2.

Cueball (Ghandalf) is the head of the Lola Fan Club [that's the best choice], while Skulldawg [he smells funny] is the leader of the Poetica [don't trust her; her feet are green and rotting!] Fan [icky!] Club [evil!!!]

Now, I want your [you know you want me, you hunk of burning love] unbiased opinion [i'm the best candidate!] of who is the [if you don't pick me... *pulls out banjo of death*] grooviest of the two?

So please state whether I'm physical embodiement of Aphrodite [duh! obvious choice], or Poetica [mossy feet!] is the Muse of Rubika

/me stares all confused like
    signature ! !

/me begins to ravish Some Guy with her supple fingers and lusty vigor

/me comes to her senses and unsheathes her claws (catty?)

/me ravages Some Guy's flimsy body with her dagger sharp teeth and haz claws
    Last edited by Lolamonster; Dec 11th, 2002 at 05:21:02.

AHHHH!!!! ok I give!
    signature ! !

/me simply sits at the back and s******s....

And you left out me because of why exactly?
    Adapt & Overcome

{I may be dumb but I'm not a COMPLETE idiot!}
    (If I wanted it to be easy I would've chosen something easy, instead I chose Pistol ADV)
    The best place to find PAENE is on Rimor, where she'll most likely be doing some shopping!

Or you could also try sending a /tell to:
    Nantessa (Nanomage NT - coz girls just wanna have fun!)
    Paene (Supposed to be my main but just goes shopping all the time)
    ... And others too numerous to mention

Talking ARGH!

Here she goes again!!!

/me is laughing and falling off her chair

This girl really got it in for me!

Can't blame her...

She hates me for beeing me...

And i can't help it...

I just AM...

Cause i'm exactly that pretty little girl everyone wants to introduce to his parents... The same pretty little girl that transforms into his wildest dreams....

"It isn't possible to love and part ... You can transmutate love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know from experience that the poets are right: love is eternal." (E. M. Forester)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Unhappy There's been a mistake

I'm quite confused!

Your asking for peoples opinion on who's the grooviest and it seems I'm not a choice....that's so wrong, cause I'm the grooviest and, to be honest, the cutest of all!

*passes cookies to everyone*

Brillow

????

cookies???

hmmm i'm not the homemaker kinda gal...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Ahh, so we finally meet, Poetica!

/me pulls out a paper hammer and bashes Poetica on the head

I challenge you to a duel at the Dancing Atrox to determine the grooviest hipster of rk!

/me whacks her again

I must be satisfied!

/me winds up for the ultimate blow

Slips on a tasty cookie

*crash!*

gwahhhhh!
    @__@

By the power of Grayskull....um, I mean cookies!!

I am the Master of the cookie!

*strikes a cute yet ever so /strong2 pose*

Originally posted by Lola
    Ahh, so we finally meet, Poetica!

/me pulls out a paper hammer and bashes Poetica on the head

I challenge you to a duel at the Dancing Atrox to determine the grooviest hipster of rk!

/me whacks her again

I must be satisfied!

/me winds up for the ultimate blow

Slips on a tasty cookie

*crash!*

gwahhhhh!
    @__@
    heh... whatever have i done to these girls???

why are they so mad at me?

/finds it all quite amusing

the Master of the cookie...

Originally posted by HoneyB
    By the power of Grayskull....um, I mean cookies!!

I am the Master of the cookie!

*strikes a cute yet ever so /strong2 pose*

/me sighs

And i'm the master of Wicked Dreams

"Saints have no moderation, nor do poets, just exuberance." (Anne Sexton)

I've got nothing against the two of you....never met either of you.

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I'm the cutest and the grooviest...that's about it.

Thats ok...

Originally posted by HoneyB
    I've got nothing against the two of you....never met either of you.

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I'm the cutest and the grooviest...that's about it.
    It's just this Lola char I find a bit funny

I'm sure you do too...

Whatever did I do to get this attention???

Wink

dunno

/shrugs
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

"Whatever did I do to get this attention???"

It's because you are the chosen one!

*Dies Irae begins playing*

The sacrosanct ones of Rimor (Skulldawg and Ghandalf) have traversed distant lands and parallel dimensions (Atlantean) in search of the chosen one. Through basalt plains and treacherous mountains, they trudged, tattered and weary. Fighting demons and mythical beasts, the heroes made their way into hell, for the truth. Finally, after mustering up the courage to overcome their timorous trepidation, they confronted the bearer of the light. The two brave souls fought the infinite evil for hours, until finally with a grand *Shazam!*, satan went down.

On satan's chest was the engraved message, "the chosen one you seek is the desire of your soul"

Ghandalf proclaimed," Lola is the one!"

Drool began to drip from his mouth as he fantasized about the manifestation of the ideal female form until Skulldawg slapped him with a stinky dead fish.

Skulldawg retorted, "Dude, you're a perverted masochist. Poetica is way hotter! I mean, come on; she even is willing to "Turn up at [my] home in latex underwear and fishnet stockings" just because of a cast of a vote. Sorry to tell ya this, bro, but Lola's a loser."

"Take that back!"

"Make me, n00b!"

Ghandalf pokes Skulldawg

Skulldawg rubs Ghandalf and says, " Cueball, more like Screwball. Hehe"

"Now you've made it personal!"

Ghandalf naws off Skulldawg's leg

And that's just the beginning
    @__@

Wink

hey i never voted for that but not that i wouldn't
    but poetry is a way to look into one soul only if the writer truly describes what they feel. and that is the beauty of poetry
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

So true...

Originally posted by Skulldawg
    hey i never voted for that but not that i wouldn't
    but poetry is a way to look into one soul only if the writer truly describes what they feel. and that is the beauty of poetry
    Do you write yourself?

If so, would you like to share?

"There is something about poetry beyond prose logic, there is mystery in it, not to be explained but admired." (Edward Young)

/me reaches out a hand to Lola

Get over u'rselves. U're all groovy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast