Thread: Airhawk's lookin fur some new blood.

Airhawk's lookin fur some new blood.

Hello there.
    I'm Garishna, a general to Kissysuzuki, president of a clan known as Airhawk.

We have had our troubles in the past... lost a lot of good guy, girls and troxies.
    I'll lay it down for ya...
    We maybe listed as over 400 members on the AO site, but there are in reality only about 20 of us who remain active.

I am currently searching for good hearted clanners who enjoy friendship and helping others. We are casual, rp is not necessary, but I personally would welcome it. If you are intersted in teaming within the org, lvl's around 45-70 should have little trouble finding atleast one person to team with. It's a start anyhow. We also have a few members in the 100 range aswell.

If you are intersted, please contact myself or Kissysuzuki ingame. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have and point you in the direction of our website.

Thank you for your time.

Smile

Garishna is right
    AirHawk is a great guild
    join if you like fun

Hi guys.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Kissy, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

/Me sits in a corner an sulks.

Tisk tisk tisk....and you don't read your email either....

Monkey see Monkey DO!!!!!!! :P
    Doh!!

Bah!

You followin me around Nottuh?
    hehe

Anyhow, as for this topic, just let it die. I'm not with Airhawks anymore, but if you are looking for a group to hang with, look them up, not sure who to contact though.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.