Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traders in pvp...

Don't nerf traders, just boost everyone up to their level. Make more zones 25% permanently and get rid of the rock/paper/scissors BS. If I want lame PvP like that I'll go play DAoC.
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

I will stop the nerf calling when I don't have to fear L120 traders killing me.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

it's damn funny to hear enforcers complaining about traders
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

Originally posted by Kromoz:

it's damn funny to hear enforcers complaining about traders
    *nods*
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

Somewhere along the line, people forgot that this isn't supposed to be balanced. But people scream so loud that FC have done everything they can to make it so it is. Take a look at the class descriptions sometime. Enforcers are the toughest buggers in melee, if any class can face up to them it should be the MA's. You get in close range of an Enforcer and expect to die, unless you have help on your side.

Personally I blame the Arena, they should never have put Arenas in. Everyone wants to be able to win vs everyone.. well, you shouldn't! A soldier should be blasting things back to hell, agents should be the cool snipers that take potshots from afar, and so on. We shouldn't all be balanced. Whats the fun in that? If we're all balanced, why the hell do we need team play? Remember, this is Massively Multiplayer, meaning you shouldn't be soloing*. Duh.

EDIT: * - Soloing in PvP that is. Do what you want in PvM.

Originally posted by Travesty
    AoE blinds dont debuff just the character, they debuff the player. That in itself is much more powerful than the trader debuff.
    Nerf NTs.
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Originally posted by TalinUK
    Traders are not that powerful in group combat.

Yea who do you think gets hit first, it hurts
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Originally posted by khitsicker
    the only real professions that are useless against traders are engies and soldiers.

Care to break out of that lvl 150 cap and show it to me? I'll be happy to show you the reclaim in return
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123