Thread: Whine Alert!!!

Unhappy Whine Alert!!!

Okay what follow is a one big Whine thru and thru. (So don't say I didn't warn you)

Billebeeswarm (sp?) in front of LongestRoad Whampa town SUCKS!

57 MA, 57 DOC, 92 ENF and 80 MP all died in matter of 2 - 4 hits.

What level is that thing?

And when did it start hanging off front of the town entrance?

I was running TOWARD the southern entrance of town and the sucker was standing in visible distance of the town guards. It agroed and just pretty much one shotted everyone. (Happend twice. Once few days back with ENF and MP which I though was just strange event and now today with MA and DOC which was upsetting)

I know there are lot of high level mobs, but this is first time I seen one right outside of the city gate. And I mean RIGHT outside. it was literally drinking tea with town guards.

Has anyone else been killed by that thing?

Aaaaaaanyway, I feel better now. Thank you

I'd come kill it for you but... Im on vacation. Plus I dont help clan scum anymore :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Bileswarmers are not normally that close to Bliss...if you go to the other end of the zone however, in the Dead Forest, the abandoned city there is crammed FULL of the buggers.

I'd hazard that it followed someone, but didnt know they would travel across the zone.
    Last edited by Seid; Dec 10th, 2002 at 10:44:29.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Bileswarms are also found at the far west end of TLR. Heh sounds like it followed someone near all the way across the zone.

Those bileswarm's are around level 100-120 and can be a tough customer good luck travler there are many danagers out there
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

Well... Put it on your list and go kill it someday... TLR isn't a safe place.

I've killed the Bileswarms off that were around Bliss and between Bliss and the east TLR zone border, since this is the route I take to get to TK. The Bileswarms keep coming back. I think some Bileswarm spawns were mistakenly placed in the east half of TLR, which makes the BS mobs completely out of phase with the scorpids, spiders, and Minicalfs that are there. It also makes it 2 or 3 times the level of potential towers that can be placed there.

Hmm... now that I think about it they just might be pulled there specifically to give the towers that can be placed there protection, I doubt it though, the Bileswarms would attack defenders and attackers alike.

seems FC actually has added a 1-3 bileswarm spawn just east of Bliss, as well as some 80ish shades. Kinda upset me when me and a couple buddies went to kill scorps and we ended up gettin waxed. It's a bit excessive for such a low level area.

Since when is TLR a low level area ? Hehe. Ok, right around Bliss maybe but in deeper there are some very nasty things.

Heck in the old days I could barely get to TLR alive due to virulent minibulls in Athen Shire

Then dodging spiders, scorps and hammers only to learn that the other end of the zone is home to lifebleeder and bileswarm type mobs.

I STILL consider the Dead Forest one of the scarier parts of Ruki-Ka
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

I miss the days when we were actually scared to go into certain areas..

I really do.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Easy fix to that Hang...go on foot

Ya, I know, slow as heck, but you might remember the groundbased expedition I was in not too long ago that had an extremely close encounter with some deep red Cenobites ?

They make me jump even when I expect them...big as a train and jump right out of the ground under you...eek