Thread: PVP flagged

PVP flagged

When you attack a tower as an org you are open for attack, right? Do pvp rules (you can only get attacked by nearly same lv as you are) still apply?

As far as I know PvP flags are only if you attack towers of the same faction. I did that once and got flagged but when I attacked omni/neutral towers, I didnt get a flag.

With the new rules you are open to attack for everyone in your levelrange from the other factions in every suppression gas (even 100%)
    But this seem to be a bit stupid. Clanner attacks clan towers and gets flagged for PvP open only for neutrals and omnis
    This works also vice versa....
    Am I the only one who believes that the devs have a strange way of thinking?
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

If you're flagged, the level rules still applies

Damn carebears had it changed...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)