Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing discovery (Old post's are fun too read)

Red face

Don't laugh!
    It's cute in a sad way!
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.

<--Abunari, anyone can edit their nick here, they are not unique.

Since Trystar never read the forums or posted to them (looks like he has recently or it was his roommate before, anyone check?, And he's been around longer than most of you have),

I don't know what's a sadder statement about this game:

1) that Trystar got Neo by ganking, or

2) all the ganking that goes on in the forums.

Look at how sad the replies are, what a bunch of kiddies (and I know several of you are in your late 20s and early 30s just from talking with you in-game). Really pathetic. More so than if Trystar actually posted this himself.

I'll change my nick back in a few hours.
    Last edited by Abunari; Dec 10th, 2002 at 14:48:52.

heheheh back to the top with thee
    "Tron u have nothing to fear, your the best program I ever wrote."

Originally posted by Abunari
    <--Abunari, anyone can edit their nick here, they are not unique.

Since Trystar never read the forums or posted to them (looks like he has recently or it was his roommate before, anyone check?, And he's been around longer than most of you have),

I don't know what's a sadder statement about this game:

1) that Trystar got Neo by ganking, or

2) all the ganking that goes on in the forums.

Look at how sad the replies are, what a bunch of kiddies (and I know several of you are in your late 20s and early 30s just from talking with you in-game). Really pathetic. More so than if Trystar actually posted this himself.

I'll change my nick back in a few hours.
    Trystar -has- been around for a long time, granted, he was the highest level on Rk2 all the way up till 185 or something, when he quit for a long while. However, making a fake thread to gratulate himself (pretty much because noone else likes him), is quite pathetic. I dont have any problems with Trystar, but when he ****s in his pants, we gotta be allowed to laugh at him.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by eaze
    I dont have any problems with Trystar, but when he ****s in his pants, we gotta be allowed to laugh at him.
    That's what's so sad about this game. 50% of it happens in the forums, and the increasing trend is just to verbally abuse people.

The game doesn't have a story, it has a theme. A themepark for virtual futuristic gangs operating with a playground mentality.

Oh, and bump

Let's keep this on top, b/c this is what AO is all about.

try got pooed on

whoever this Ab person is needs to stop being so self-righteous and maybe pick their wedgie

to see some lame duck like try make such a fool of himself this way deserves ppl pooping on him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12