Thread: Brand New Bang-Bang Glove

Brand New Bang-Bang Glove

Anyone know if these actually drop?

This seems to be a simple nano stun glove with some experimental, new interface and another type of 'head'. The only clue to its origin is the words imprinted at the wrist, spelling: 'Bang-Bang'. It could seem like one of Uncle Bazzit's products, but he normally doesn't dabble much with melee weapons.
    I ask my question here since the description sounds like it might only be an upgrade of a:

Premium Nano-Charged Stun Glove

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Antigravity; Dec 7th, 2002 at 23:59:30.

dont know about that stun glove.. but..

a while ago i did some research on the uncle bazzit scene, and none of it was ingame, as far as NPCs and locations go. FC said in the item discription that uncle bazzits weapon forge area, was in meetmedere, and its not, i searched everywhere.

but ill look into making that glove, could be cool.

I tend to not take story or in-game information from item info as a large portion of it is either completely false for in-game stuff, or contradictory to the story, such as weapons that were made on Rubi-ka in 20000 before Rubi-Ka was actually colonised.

Originally posted by Jerra / Eigo
    dont know about that stun glove.. but..

a while ago i did some research on the uncle bazzit scene, and none of it was ingame, as far as NPCs and locations go. FC said in the item discription that uncle bazzits weapon forge area, was in meetmedere, and its not, i searched everywhere.

but ill look into making that glove, could be cool.
    The Bazzit 22mm pistol is now in game as a mission reward item. I saw it tonight while rolling missions. I only paid attention because I had read this thread about 20 minutes before it popped up.