Thread: four-year story...

four-year story...

After this four-year are they gona delete Omni and the Clans? Or will it only be another "version" of Rubi-Ka?

Well, the game will go on thats for sure. At least thats the official word from FC.

As to what will happen then.... guess we'll just have to wait and see...
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    I'm putting my money on a plague of massive porportions... caused no less by Snarf's chicken tacos. Yes, the one that fell under the kitchen counter in early september and has been fermenting ever since.

(From a content perspective, a lot of things are geared towards having two factions: clans and omni. Even if it is four years hence, I don't think Funcom has the resources to find and remove all references to it. Hence they'll probably just reset the story and play it out again. That's my guess anyway.)

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Talking

Well, in the end one side is going to win, the other crippled, and soon only neutrals will be left

naaa, we get the forces from Omni-Prime to remove those clan cities, and then we kick the neutrals up north, then they can run around there insted, and have alittle more land :OP

Don'tcha think this nonsense between Clan and Omni will be settled by late next year at the earliest? It should be obvious that they're going to let Clan and Omni fight for a while until a third party steps in that requires the two sides to battle together for survival of the planet.

FunCom has spoken to the fact they want players to be able to play monsters as early as late this summer. That seems a logical step towards manning the A.I. of alien invaders or 'mutants gone smart' that will be needed to make this possible.

It's been repeated time and again that FunCom simply can't let either Clan or Omni 'win' the game. It's bad enough the loss in subscriptions that 12.6 caused. The fallout from having half your playerbase obviously 'losing' would be the final nail in their financial coffin.

I look forward to whatever plot twist they come up with that will unite Rubi-Ka (however tenuously) against a common opponent. I think I've heard the word 'scum' a little to often for my tastes. It gets old after a while.

i wounder what the next "story" will be about....
    (i can guess that you will need a add-on)