Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best PvPers Poll? LOL

Best PvPers Poll? LOL

funniest thing ive ever heard. yes it would be the top list of zone running soldiers and gankers of rubi-ka!

why dont you fix PvP before you can post who are the "best" at it

true

but not clan soldiers...its those omni ones right? just like every other omni that runs into a zone the moment someone targets them...like yesterday in 2ho where 3 ppl root u and run away to try to aggro guards on u...funny little guys. hey phionna maybe me and u can go 1v1 in the ring and after that we can make out or sumthin eh? u know me

hehe, now that the guards in 2ho are green/yellow to me I find that tactic humorus...

attack player
    player run
    guard comes
    kill guard
    /s sorry that one didnt do it, send another
    another guard comes
    kill guard
    /s hehehe nope, he wasnt tough enough
    wash rinse repeat

funny stuff
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Well you wouldnt be on the list you dirty *****.

And why do you say omni, wanst it you that ran away from a bunch of us and kept zoning into the shop, oh I CANT wait till the shops keepers shoot you.
    Then where do you run?
    Whompah, hello guards in ent !
    Loser

haha

thats funny "cloud" u told that guy right out *you ran from a BUNCH of us* lol imagine that...omni pack hunting...cant solo anyone without 6 guards...hell, still cant kill anyone then. omni needs to start huntin in efp more, its fun making u lose all that xp

It gets really old seeing and hearing people complain about ganging and running from fights and all the other stuff that goes along with "SURVIVING." Do whatever it takes to survive a fight. Isnt that the idea of battle? To win, or to live to fight another day? It is in my book. And all omni dont fight in packs, but isnt the idea to overpower by force? That means outnumbering in most cases. I fight in packs and solo. Usually i am attacked by multiple clanners. And yes i run and zone. Like im supposed to stand there and get killed. Youre dumb if you stay. I do all the things that people hate in PvP, except exploit, of course. As do most of the opthers that PvP. There are a few that stand out and complain all the time and they should stay away from pvp. If you dont like it dont do it.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    It gets really old seeing and hearing people complain about ganging and running from fights and all the other stuff that goes along with "SURVIVING." Do whatever it takes to survive a fight. Isnt that the idea of battle? To win, or to live to fight another day? It is in my book. And all omni dont fight in packs, but isnt the idea to overpower by force? That means outnumbering in most cases. I fight in packs and solo. Usually i am attacked by multiple clanners. And yes i run and zone. Like im supposed to stand there and get killed. Youre dumb if you stay. I do all the things that people hate in PvP, except exploit, of course. As do most of the opthers that PvP. There are a few that stand out and complain all the time and they should stay away from pvp. If you dont like it dont do it.
    So true.... and also should be noted is that a majority of people don't PvP in AO atm.... Why??? Because PvP is so F'd at the moment. If you don't want to PvP and someone attacks you, what do you do??? Well, if you have any brains you run... and the nearest zone is the best choice. So, don't whine about people running from you when you are camping a grid or ganking people who have no interest in PvP... they come to 25% zones for missions, so there is no shame for trying to survive and doing your missions.

I know I don't, because the last four times I did the other player ran to the zone... and when they cut damage I figured they'd be twice as likely to make it to the zone. So I said screw that idea....

I also want to note that my very last PvP fight happened in 2h0... someone mentioned clanners had invaded (I was level 78). I ran in snuck to good position just in time to see a group of at least 10 clanners chases one omni. The clanners were all deep red to me except one who was level 88. I targetted the one clanner that wasn't and had him down to 15% of his health when he finally ran in the whompa.... of course i was immediately attacked by the other nine... So i don't want to here about only omni's using the zone, but next patch that will all change as clanners become KOS to all omni guards. I am Level 111 and have yet to go back to PvP....

haha, If I zone in and there are 4-6 OT's standing around the grid talking about killing clan scum, then they are there to fight. If only one of them (who thought he was the "big man") is attackable to me and runs to the guards, he was looking for a fight, and just plain old chickened out. And tried to exploit the game mechanics (I was very far from the guards, WAY out of agro range when he sicked them on me).

I dont camp the grid, I was camped at the grid, but I was too high for them LOL.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

how exactly is running to the guards exploiting game mechanics? Oh so i guess when you get in a fight in grade scholl and run to the teacher you are exploiting the rules of the playground or something stupid like that right? Get off this stupid fair fight 1 on 1 crap and realize that all fair when trying to kill someone. Kill or be killed at all costs. And survival is the utmost objective. I do whatever i have to, to survive. And you are dumb if you dont too. If you are losing the fight it is natural to run. Its called falling back to regroup or a controled retreat. It is a valid tactic in war.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME.

sorry cap lock was stuck.

shut up...

aphro...why dont u just shut ur trap. its clear that your omni. because for u...its fine to run to the guards because u cant kill anyone. thats because u actually HAVE guards to run to. what about the clan pvp spot...does it have guards? wait a minute...the clan pvp spot doesnt even exist, what am i saying. when ppl run to gay ass guards its not pvp. its PvG,G,G,G,G,P
    FC ALWAYS gives omni help and they always take omnis side. its the gayest stupidest damn thing ive ever seen in my whole life. omni has it made in this game, u get everything u freaking cry about. if there is ONE clanner in 2ho, omni will not step foot inside unless they have 3+ omni with them, and hang by the guards...its so sad

Cool PvP

If you dont like the guards in 2ho then stay in mmd and pick off the unsuspecting. I do however agree with the do what ever you can to survive idea. standing there while you got 5 people attacking you is pretty dumb. All i hear is Omni running and Omni zoneing and ganking and grid camping, i see all the same tactics from both sides. Only advantage that the clans have is there are more clanners and high lvl clanners then Omni. No one is gonna win every fight, so dont come on here ranting about the opposite side cause you got ganged up on, thats the war aspect of the game, to kill the other side, wether there be 10 of them or 1 of them, kill the other side. That idealistic 1v1 is rarely going to happen and shouldent be expected.

-Vertigo1

what

who said anything about 1v1 on here

Phionna be quiet, your one of the WORST out there

awww

awww poor iceman, did phionna send u back to the reclaim? im glad

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    how exactly is running to the guards exploiting game mechanics? Oh so i guess when you get in a fight in grade scholl and run to the teacher you are exploiting the rules of the playground or something stupid like that right? Get off this stupid fair fight 1 on 1 crap and realize that all fair when trying to kill someone. Kill or be killed at all costs. And survival is the utmost objective. I do whatever i have to, to survive. And you are dumb if you dont too. If you are losing the fight it is natural to run. Its called falling back to regroup or a controled retreat. It is a valid tactic in war.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME.

sorry cap lock was stuck.
    making mobs agro you from WELL beyond their agro radius in order to kill you is in my opinion exploiting game mechanics. (right up there with training)

and there were a "few" of them and one of me, but only one was post 75, so it was a 1 on 1 and I told you how it went from there.

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule

making mobs agro you from WELL beyond their agro radius in order to kill you is in my opinion exploiting game mechanics. (right up there with training)
    It's war, only the result matters.
    And that's what everybody does irl : seek help from the nearby allies (if there are any) when in trouble.
    There's no honor in combat especially when you want to survive.

I started studying traditional martial arts when I was 5 (I'm 29 years old now) and the first thing you have to learn is to be smart and vicious.
    I'm not talking about BS combat sports championships but real combat where the only rule is to stay alive by all means necessary.
    In this case everything goes and the most efficient are backstabbs using the environment.

Pk (and those called griefers) in games fight exactly like people do in real combat.

lol

LOL!
    As right as your argument may be in real life in AO its just a poor excuse for you to continue griefing, camping, training and whatnot.
    So stop justifying your evil ways by refering to real life.

Vandame

(Has anyone noticed im turning in to a troll?)

nope never got me yet, never ran into her in 2ho while she wasent already beating on some poor green person..
    so drop dead

Best PVPlers ?

Itshrinkz - lvl65 Agent - 7th time he got his rookie title back.
    Got maybe 20 times ganked and died on it.
    Got never defeated in a fair 1on1 without any outside buffs.

Re: Best PvPers Poll? LOL

Originally posted by Phionna
    funniest thing ive ever heard. yes it would be the top list of zone running soldiers and gankers of rubi-ka!

why dont you fix PvP before you can post who are the "best" at it
    Yawn..... Next please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast