Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Versus Omni Advantages

Originally posted by Ampris

Can't Clan characters sell to OT Map shop terminals and get the exact same sell advantage?
    bug. nuff said.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Well there is one advantage to being a clanner that hasn't been mentioned. We arent greedy omni scum!

*ducks back in his trailer*

Re: Re: for the last time!

Originally posted by DOC against PVP

I wish I had known we could sell at omni only terms long ago. It would have been worth trying to find how to get to some outside of PVP zones to trade in my loot. Since I have over 900k in implants on my body that I bought and paid for, that means that at level 47 I would have had an extra 450k to spend. And if I could have bought those same parts for half price, I might have 1.8m credits worth of stuff by now. That I could have used. Still, I guess I have time to start learning where to sell at. Anybody know how to grid in and out of a good non-pvp omni zone? Time to start making more money before I get too high.

Oh, and if you still have that extra 300k just gathering dust, let me know and I will take it off your hands for you. You know how much us docs like money and all.
    sarcasm, SARCASM! ok? i know omni get an advantage, i was parodying their usual responses to threads like this. doc, im on rk2, and im skint too, but if you need the cash, im happy to make you a loan.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12