Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nelly and Patricia Died!

Nelly and Patricia Died!

Nelly Johnsan and Patricia Warr(is that right?) were killed tonight/this morning by a group of omni

Nelly Dropped her dress (for the lady crats) and the Anything as well as an Azure Chest

Patricia droped not just her pistol o'pain(two of em!) but azure boots and luxurious rubber pants too!

Alysanda is the lucky Crat to own the Dress, Kasaen got the Chest Pogobear got the boots Phinger and Haminie got the Pains..and somehow i managed to get the Anything /shrug

great day for all
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Tell me about these pistols she drops

Yeah is the pain pistol as good as it looks on paper?

Woooot!!! Grats guys, really great that someone finally killed Patricia

Figured it out.
    Last edited by Orchid; Dec 8th, 2002 at 14:27:09.

lol stop flaming. how about finding it out yourself ? Oh and i saw no1 got the azur body - can i have it ? no ? DAMN YOU !

Regards,
    Jannerik

Originally posted by Halestorm
    Yeah is the pain pistol as good as it looks on paper?
    I can dualwield them.

damn, i want one of those pain's... and she dropped two of them, amazing
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Summary of the Pains of Pat.

Uber pistol. For engs and advs and crats these are to die for.

While wrangled and buffed and implants it burst upto 4.3k with just over 1070 attack rating. Crits for over 3k. Normals shots from 700-1.2k

I been playing with it since pistol conflicts with my MC and I would have to sacrifice a MC implant to ensure I dont OE. With the worse case which I been testing just a moment ago with 75% OE......I do from 400-1k normal(like a V3) Crits for 1.9k(simliar to a v3) and bursts so far up to 2.3k. My impression at 75% OE is that its just a little better than a V3 in normal damage.....but with burst and fling.

I have to play with it more and what my guild bonuses etc I can get to work the best combo but I may go back to 100% and just lose out on a MC implant and get a mochams.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I so got to get me one .. or 2...

lol how could i forget, Kasaen got the Azure Chest <slaps his forhead>
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Oh. I was wondering how you got that pain Phinger. I saw you in the arena.

Uber!
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Originally posted by Qaetus
    Oh. I was wondering how you got that pain Phinger. I saw you in the arena.

Uber!
    ~Q~
    Hehe sorry I was gettinga lot of tells and forgot to reply when you asked me where. Me being rude....my apologies.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

And they forgot to add Anhbrow a MP got the Mp only Luxurious rubber pants.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Ahh....I knew where you got it. Just wanted to know when. The crat forum was raving about it. I didn't actually think someone had it.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Hmm crat forum raving about it....never saw the thread. Kithrak was there when I won raffle and was almost selling his soul to tempt me out of it. Wish I could have felt sort of like there was a few dedicated pistols users who helped at the Ace camp for this kill.......all who would have liked.

But I have been a pistol user from about level 130 odd with Phinger and wasnt going to give up pistols when one of the uber ones popped up in game.

I was lucky to just win the roll.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Thumbs up

Grats everyone !
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

did u do it with muscle or brains. its there a trick to getting the boss seprated.

wow.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast