Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF Dungeon ---> Gnuff???

WTF Dungeon ---> Gnuff???

How does he drop the crystal?

he say: "i dont give the crystal away, you must kill me to get it"

we killed him he has no crystal, we killed him 5 times.

And he said: "when i power up the crystal i am vulnerable"

then i think he must only killable when loading up crystal, but he is always killable, and what do the neutral, clan and omni mobs in there? they have no loot and are very hard to kill!

can someone tell me pls?

It might be:
    "Gnuffs 1 Minute Crystal of Rift Power"

So you might have to kill him in the minute he uses his crystal??
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Was wondering the same...He just sits there...I talked to him and he said I'd have to kill him before he'd give up the crystal, so I did and got no crystal
    Yagyu for life

And so the WTF! calling begins.
    ~Chris

Hmm....sounds FC has actually snuck a real puzzle into the game...
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

------
    Hmm....sounds FC has actually snuck a real puzzle into the game...
    ~Q~
    ------

Well that or they forgot to add the loot table to the dungon lol

Its possible youre not supposed to get the crystal from him at all.

I searched the entire duingeon, itsjust one dead end after another.

Don't try to understand this is just a pvp dongeon cause they want their game to be full pvp.

The boss is just here to put something in.

They thought :

"hey what about a new dongeon ?"
    "good idea but what can we put in"
    "let's do a pvp dongeon with ubber mob a boss who will never drop his loot and it will be ok"
    "yes i'm sure all our customers will be happy"
    " and it's an easy work for us"

Originally posted by labrutte
    Don't try to understand this is just a pvp dongeon cause they want their game to be full pvp.

The boss is just here to put something in.

They thought :

"hey what about a new dongeon ?"
    "good idea but what can we put in"
    "let's do a pvp dongeon with ubber mob a boss who will never drop his loot and it will be ok"
    "yes i'm sure all our customers will be happy"
    " and it's an easy work for us"

I would hardly call him uber ; ) he is level 5 and dies in one hit from almost anyone.

I spent 2 hours trying to extract this crystal from him, including killing him many times, letting him aggro me for 5 minutes, getting him to almost no health, fighting clanners around him, and talking to him. One interesting thing i noted whie talking to him is that sometimes it says "ERROR IN LINKING" maybe there is supposued to be a link you click there and you get buffed?
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Um guys are none of distressed at all that its like a counter strike map... 3 starting areas... massive area to run around and gank people...

Guess the Unreal/CS/twitch fest people... will be extreamly happy..

Dont get me wrong I'm happy for them to, but dont let this spread any farther than this dungeon.. If I wanted to play CS I would play CS....

Nice having a new dungeon though...

Give me my crystal... My Presious Crystal... My presious... my presious....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

The whole point of the dungeon was to give the heavy PvPers a better place to PvP than 2HO.

And the 'crystal' Gnuff may drop is basically a bunch of shrines at once; turn you into a powerhouse, but you pretty much have to use it right away, as it disappears after a minute.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

And when you got this buff running you would be "King of the hill"
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

An eingma in a riddle, hidden inside a puzzle!

How come that whenever brute force and mob spanking doesn't immediately provide results, people jump to the conclusion that the game must be broken? This is just like the 'Ian Warr' thread, where testers and developers openly state that fighting Ian is NOT the answer - and yet people keep trying and trying?

'I killed him many times over and over and it did not drop? Broken loot tables?'

Killing mobs for loot - lotsa complaints...

Needing to solve a riddle - lotsa complaints...

Honestly - I love to see that the contents of a patch is not disovered by EVERYONE within the first 10 minutes of implementation. Kinda gives the feeling that there's a challenge in it...

I think other mobs are here for crats (and crazy traders ) to be able to use charms in PvP (Cz said something about that in a post about a PvP Dungeon)

I was in there bout 2 hours ago and a couple people killed him and I think they all got the crystal.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

I'm pretty sure none of them did.

Originally posted by Clarah
    I think other mobs are here for crats (and crazy traders ) to be able to use charms in PvP (Cz said something about that in a post about a PvP Dungeon)
    Now that was funny =)

• None of the guards are charmable, as usual.
    • The lizards in the neutral part are unable to move, so not very good for charming. They're very small anyway.
    • The robots in the Omni-Tek part are ok, nice level and all.
    • The terrorist mobs are a bit small, but look cool with hammers

But nothing of that matters, since this dungeon is yet another pet pathing Hell.

was in WTF last night.. noone else was there except a few clan I not could attack...

Gnuff was there and This time he droped the nano.

Waht happend was:
    went to him. right clicked om him to get chat.
    Asked waht crystal
    Asked if I could have it.. and he said NO.
    I Flinged him and looted..
    Lootet crystal and uploaded it..
    What happends is that you get 1 of the 5/6 things it can do for 3 min...
    I got a deflect shield..

Maybe it was broken before the last patch cause he never
    droped it before that...
    Last edited by Dypfryst; Dec 13th, 2002 at 19:20:25.

Will to Fight is a "PvP Dungeon"
    Thats what most people dont understand. Players go there to fight. To kill eachothers and have some fun. You dont go there to get some phat lewt, level up or admire the new playfield(which is nice btw). See it as camelot but without Tarasque and box room. Gnuff just drop a crystal that give you some special power for one minute. Nothing uber at all. Just usefull. Its large and very well made for PvP. Alot of place to hide, shoot and run. Its VERY VERY big and easy to get lost when you enter for the first time, almost like a maze. Theres a few mobs to charmfrom ql100-ql150-ql200. Its a big cave that looks like a mix between TLR, Subway and Smuggler Den. Most room are big and easy to move into while some other are very tricky and easy to get stuck while someone is chasing you. If you like 2ho and Camelot, you will probly like the new dungeon. If youre not a PvP'er you can still check it out but be warned that the ppl are there to for PvP.

I had alot of fun.. the funnel tunnel that spins aruond and around and deadends at a waterfall is peculiar, theres one area with fallen rocks and a tiny passage,would be nice ifyou needed leet form to get under it, alas that didnt work..

All in all alot of potential.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast