Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Engineers Are So Freaking Uber in PVP

Engineers Are So Freaking Uber in PVP

no, we really are. i mean, i wouldn't personally know since i haven't been to the arena in 171 levels but i imagine we rock. if you didn't know we have these really cool robots that can like hump tables and do tight-rope acts on fences and stuff... it's just like totally amazing!

funcom also gave us these things they call "evades" and they are like dark blue, but it's cool cause we have these badass shields that take up 60ncu each and we have these heals... but they are for our pets who have 53k HP, cause god knows they will need heals with that much health.

we also have all dark blue weapons skills except for that really uber "pistol" skill and it's only blue which is great. and since we are so freaking awesome we engies don't need to waste IP on silly things like snares, roots, calms, crits, heals, hots, dots, deprives and ransacks like all of those other silly classes do... god knows those are such a waste and don't help at all.

this one time my buddy met me in camelot and let me kill him in the 25% zone, he was 60 levels below me so i was definately going to own his ass... but silly him forgot to turn his reflect shield off and when i tried to hit him his reflect got me 5 times before i knew what hit me, and my nanomage ass was out cold! it's all good though because i got him down to like 98.5% health before i croaked, so i almost had him!

this other time i had a low level friend team with me and he recruited another low level dude... and i warped the guy to the arena without him knowing and tried to smoke his ass while he was still rezzing, but then this high level NT came and took the lowly level 75 out before i could, and he also tried to touch me in my private but i slapped his ass and ran like a little boy.

anyway, i'm just giving all of you gankers and whiners fair warning... if you see my engie ass in a pvp zone you best recognize fool! i'll judo chop your ass and throw a shoe at ya and i'm not even playing!

um... errr... yeah... hmm.... /me raises hand....

But if a trader wrangles you.... um... and the moon over newland city blows up.. and um... all other classed die... then... welll... nevermind

Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Fear! ... The Engineer!

I knew it all the time. Egineers dont need love. NERF ENGIES!
    At least Im looking uber compared to you
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Thumbs down re

Not pvp related,

but atleast we engis have decent trade skill buffs.

The engi buffs like mechanical/electronical engineering masterys for example. I really like em.
    Ok, if i want to make some cas armor of a high ql (for me) i have of course to ask a doc for a pharma tech/chemestry buff, but it could be worse, atleast we have those lil buffs for compliter.

What really sux is, that all those mps need to ask us engis all the time for mc ts buffs. They have a profession, rp wise they learned this job their whole life, but still did not learn to build decent pets themselves.

So... nerf engis please soon

Don't forget the amazing pet pathing. After the last few patches, it is PERFECT. There is no flaw to this.

With everything we have, we definently need a nerf.. I mean, geeze, how much more love can engies take?
    ~Chris

TEEHEE I = TEH TOTALL UBER TEEHEE! I R0XX0RZ J00 ALL TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TIME I WAS FIGHTING THIS ONE FIXER AND I ALMOST TOTALLY OWNED HIM TEEHEE! I COULDN'T HIT HIM BUT MY UBER DMG SHIELD TOTALLY RIPPED HIM APART LIKE A NINJA WOULD RIP SOMEONE APART!! AND ENGINEERS ARE LIKE TOTALLY SWEET NINJA!!! OMG ONE TIME I GOT PISSED BECAUSE A CHAIR WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND TOLD MY UBER BOT TO **** IT!! THATS TOTAL AND COMPLETE POWER!! TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Don't forget the amazing pet pathing. After the last few patches, it is PERFECT. There is no flaw to this.

With everything we have, we definently need a nerf.. I mean, geeze, how much more love can engies take?
    ~Chris
    rofl

Bump for Engineer NERF !
    They have AC buffs! NERF. They have Reflect! NERF. They have PETS ! - NERF -
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Fotik owned you all, he was THE pvp engineer

Originally posted by Xzantrial
    haha, hit the nail on the head - was right about to say that
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

baaaaaaaaaahhahaaahahhahaa

Heh.. I was Fotik on RK2.. before 14.4 or so.. then Engies started going downhill.. ... now we suck.
    ~Chris

I was talking about Fotik of rk1

For the record, I tried 5 times to kill an Omni Engineer in 2ho about two days ago and failed.

The special absorb buff must be really nice. He absorbed every one of my fling/aimed shots then zoned back into the bunker to re-cast it. Then he would come back out, rinse, repeat.

I'm not going to cry nerf, but I do think that's almost as lame as Soldiers zoning in just to TMS then zoning again just to repeat the same thing 10 more times.

"If only I had roots"

whups doublepost
    Last edited by Megabio; Dec 9th, 2002 at 02:51:19.

I was talking about Fotik of rk1

As in, RK2's fotik. (yber pvp engy.. well.. as yber as engies get.)

And.. back in 14.4 days.. we were okay.. but we've gone downhill since then. (The bracer nerf hurt like hell, followed by the crit nerf which hurt engies a good deal as well.)
    ~Chris

okay, line up kids cause i'm da king of gank!

Re: Engineers Are So Freaking Uber in PVP

Originally posted by Svpernaut
    this other time i had a low level friend team with me and he recruited another low level dude... and i warped the guy to the arena without him knowing and tried to smoke his ass while he was still rezzing
    rofl im so levelling my engy now

Talking

God damn all these engineer twinks!
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Re: re

Originally posted by Oxygenz

of course to ask a doc for a pharma tech/chemestry buff
    Damn, it's so anoying when everyone bugs me for those buffs all the time...
    Last edited by Fryli; Dec 9th, 2002 at 10:42:58.

Honestly - fear the engi who knows his to fight with his profession! Blind aura -2k AR, /pet attack, fling, burst, FA, brawl, Dimach, Flower of Life - you guys have a nice alpha.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast