Thread: I couldnt believe it, I logged in and..

I couldnt believe it, I logged in and..

LAG

But seriously... I love NW.. I love how you have fixed the game since launch.. but 14.7 and NW now make it nearly unplayable.. and no, its not my isp. (1 megabit connection ) and no its NOT my computer or vid card.. (Latest and greatest of course =p)

Please... do something..

I get to play 5 - 12 minutes at a time before server error crash.

The only problem i have with lag is at battles where there are like 50+ people in the zone.. The zone basically freezes for me and it is not cable/computer on my end. And also it is not only me its everyone that is complaing of this. Mabye NW should have been pushed back untill the servers could handle the "stress" of the players.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

I also notice since NW when doing missions the instances of lag spikes where you're fighting a mob and nothing is happening for periods of time is on the rise. Also the rubberband to black doors is getting quite old. In one Broken Shores mission this is bound to happen to each team member at least once. So everyone gets the nice chance to relog and lose their map while making the xp treadmill grind a little bit slower. Or there's the nice option of /petition stuck which will take 3 or 4 times as long as relogging and you still get to lose your map when the ARK ports ya. Ah almost forgot the zoning lag. Would like this explained. Zone from 20k to ent where there are 50 people standing in that area takes 5 - 10 seconds. Zeone from ent to trade takes 3 - 5 MINUTES and THREE people are standing there.
    Last edited by Unit99; Dec 10th, 2002 at 16:22:45.