Thread: Voice mod atrox and nano mage-Bioware game voices

Voice mod atrox and nano mage-Bioware game voices

voice testing 2 breeds
    download here

Well I exported and changed the voices for atrox..and nano mage. and added some for atrox_cool... now i need some testers.. to see if it was worth my while to do... extract these files to

C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\sound\sfx\player

Pm me or e-mail me with coments please

zoya7813@hotmail.com

btw I have so many voice/sounds from all the Bioware games I can do all calsses if this gets a good reveiw.. if not.. Ill keep it guild only

added nanomage voices

ps bump if you like it
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Dec 8th, 2002 at 13:03:49.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

bah shows how many twitch fest people there are out ther CS voice mod 6 replies Role playing Mod 0 replies... go fig ...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    bah shows how many twitch fest people there are out ther CS voice mod 6 replies Role playing Mod 0 replies... go fig ...
    hey. your second post is only 3 hours after your first. You gave me no time to get online

besides, I cannot see a link to DL any files. Just a link to your Email.
    Am I supposed to email you, so you can email the mod to me? sounds...inefficient

-edit- this is not a flame. Atrox mods would be great

LoL fixed thanks these are the things that need to be tested due to my own stupidity :P

Thanks again
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

I will download and test these when I get time. I haven't tested the ingame voices shipped with NW either. Too little time!

Oh well, good luck on the mod
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    LoL fixed thanks these are the things that need to be tested due to my own stupidity :P

Thanks again
    You should max your int. I know that it's helped me a lot.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

go for the eyes boo!!!!!!!,great now i need to make a trox
    great work
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

could not work on my mod today... my guilds towers were under attack all day long .... well maybe i will on tuesday do opfex... Im thinking more along the lines of a theifish voice...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.