Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NT patch? yes? no? maybe?

Funcom can take that fixer-killing nano and shove it, it's not something the NT community wanted, at least from what I've read. It was just the most convenent place for Funcom to shove it.

At least a comment on this deck type item NT's are supposedly getting would be nice... "not until Shadowlands" or "we gave up on the idea" would be nice.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Originally posted by speardancer
    At least a comment on this deck type item NT's are supposedly getting would be nice... "not until Shadowlands" or "we gave up on the idea" would be nice.
    That would be nice?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

It's an improvement from not hearing anything, at the very least.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Idea is that everyone gets a little more ever patch so people dont die of bordom, only constant nerfs
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

i dont know who said sumtin about area nukes in the notum wars but im not sure if this was bug but i was out at a tower with guildmates and nonguildmates and other guild had nt castin ae nuke and it was killin my guild members i was told cuz in 5% zone only person not your enemy is guild members so we all got a ticket to reclaim from guys on our side of the war so much for that idea

I wish they could include some "Refund" button on the register.funcom.com page, which sends you all your money back with a "Sorry, we f*cked up" letter attached.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Arrow Fun Com...

Fun Com should finally start to hold their promises and atleast give out some info about the upcoming & promised Nano - Technician fixes.

Make this class finally live up to its desciption!

Originally posted by Hayake
    Notum Wars WAS the nt love patch. Area nuke anyone?
    Are you serious? Every healing profession in the game can outheal the damage (including some of the HoTs) put out by area nukes in PvP. Its good for ganking the lowbies who are grouped with the high levels... but for use on anyone with a real hp total, worthless. I do more damage with my V3 than volcanic... and the only AE nuke better than that is Kel's... and i won't go there. (you know how many volcanics it takes to kill the average 160+ char if they just stand there and take it?)

Ok.. .sure... multiple NTs all AE nuking... or AE nukes on mass opponents... they do a phenomenal amount of total damage... but its not giving those NTs any kills... at best, its giving everyone else a few moments when 15 people target the NT and blow him away.

Jaesic
    170 NT (rk2)

Originally posted by Rolller
    Not to pee on the NT wheeties .. but do you guys know about the Pest and Ljturo (however you spell that name) and the items they drop?

Not to mention the new Fixer killers which makes the poor fixers cry?

The inability for everyone to turn of blinds now?
    corruption of the pest and candycane nukes require a minimum level of 185... and require multiple team cooperation to kill. if you think thats a fix...

neither is a nuke usable only in pvp against one class under limited circumstances. not all of us are looking to gank fixers who spent millions to get smurf armor.

Jaesic
    170 NT (rk2)

Now Funcom has rolled out 14.7.5 as a pretty major patch, with a new dungeon, new social items, and a lot of mechanics changes...

Considering technically it's just a sub-patch, seems like an aweful lot of content.

Seems like they're avoiding 14.8 like the plauge.

-Jayde

Not to mention the fact that this is all being done a lot more 'silently' than previous patches. Where are the notes so we have some clue of what is happening before we download the patch tomorrow? At least we used to have a couple days to be angry and/or disappointed for a few days before things happened.

Angry NT LUV Patch!

Yall must be crazy. If funcom gives NT's a love patch before fixing the pet class so called "PATHING" and the terrible mission lag, my eyeballs will pop out of my head.

Forget "PATHING" and start "WARPING".

Thank you.

btw I love you all...

Originally posted by Jayde
    Now Funcom has rolled out 14.7.5 as a pretty major patch, with a new dungeon, new social items, and a lot of mechanics changes...

Considering technically it's just a sub-patch, seems like an aweful lot of content.

Seems like they're avoiding 14.8 like the plauge.

-Jayde

Yea i kind noticed that my self. soon we'll have 14.7.6, followed by 14.7.7 all the way to 14.7.9

Then, wonder of wonders we'll get 14.8? I wouldn't bet on it.

After all it would be really easy to go 14.7.9.1

After all doesn't 4 numbers give you a better feeling then 3? 3 such a sharp, hard edged number. 4, that much better all around.

Of corse if and when they ever actualy get to 14.8. Then we have the famous '...' debate once more. You rember 14.6-14.8...

Ah, who would have thought 3 little dots could mean so much.

Steppenrazor

So far we've had the likes of this:

(I have held this question back for last and I know you probably have been
    expecting it , so here goes)
    10. Where in the order of fixes and class balancing does the NT stand
    according to a timeframe and what might we see as the first generated fixes
    to most NTs concerns?

Gaute

When we are done with Agents (14.2), Fixers and Adventurers (14.4 +
    14.6), we will definetly do the NT's! (14.6-14.8...)
    Cz, August 15th
    2.) Unless something completely messes up the list of things to do (if so, I'm gonna beat somebody with a Sledgehammer), Nano Technician is the next profession to get some attention.
    and
    Well, since I don't make final judgement on the patches I can never say 100% sure. But trust me, if they do another profession before NT, I will be at least as pissed as you, and make sure to let them know that.

Ok, gotta run to a meeting now (no, not designers, unfortunately). Back later.
    and
    Other things look like huge tasks to me, and will probably have to wait for that dedicated patch no matter what.
    Drabin quoting Cosmik while he was still part of FC:
    that Funcom has given us A LOT of love for our upcoming patch and that we would all thoroughly be pleased.
    Show us the luvin' FC..................
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

glad to see u make it to this party jaesic

pet pathing does need fixin but i say nts need fixin much more i stopped playin my nt at lvl 92 rolled me a mp and within a month i was lvl 125 maybe higher it took me 2 and a half months to make 92 on my nt i account 1 month for newbness but that is still 1 and a half months after such so now my mp is lvl 150 and he sux cuz i can cast damn everything worth castin and have been doin so since 130 the mp nuke is better than most nt nukes its ranked as one of the highest damage per second nukes in the game

this is about nt luv just keep the posts comin maybe if cz sees our pain he will comfort us with some luv pfft prolly not but i can wish

i wanna play my damn nt i wanna nuke some crap and i wanna do it soon

well said Kopo.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by eaze
    I wish they could include some "Refund" button on the register.funcom.com page, which sends you all your money back with a "Sorry, we f*cked up" letter attached.
    lol!
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

Actually, Funcom doesn't mind numbering double-digets... 14.7.14 is a possibility.

-Jayde

yes well done your research is great

as we all can see the evidence is that 14.8 is spose to be NT luv if not its not gonna be a surprise
    funcom will let us have some more useless junk

Originally posted by deceivious
    glad to see u make it to this party jaesic

pet pathing does need fixin...

i wanna play my damn nt i wanna nuke some crap and i wanna do it soon
    I try to make it to all the best parties

The MPs want pet pathing fixed. Me too. I'd like pathing and line of sight issues fixed throughout the game. I'd also like to see many other major fixes and balance issues taken care of... though I don't necessary agree with everything every profession is saying about themselves.

NTs just are in the situation of having been told over and over that we are getting certain repairs... and its becoming ridiculous that every time we turn around those repairs get put off.... and other little things that happen make it sound like NTs got everything they want/need.

We aren't asking for our patch to happen because we think everyone else is uber and nothing needs repaired. We're just trying to find out what happened to what we've been promised. And a bit upset that we were gullible enough to believe those promises... again.

Jaesic
    170 NT (rk2)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast