Thread: Alas, I won't be on the battlefield anymore.

Unhappy Alas, I won't be on the battlefield anymore.

Well the time has come, my friends, to pack up my pioneer backpack and say goodbye. I've made so many friends in the last year and a half and it's sad to leave. But alas I'm just too tired to play.

I maybe back in a few months when I forget about how bad AO can get sometimes, but in the mean-time I'll leave you all to have your fun.

Thanks to everyone who knows me, and even those that don't. It's the players that make this game so good.

Farewell.

my favorite midget
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

My african brother

I may have had no head, but my afro was bigger than yours!

It will remain playable until : 2002-12-25 20:48:01

Still a little while left yet. If I have fun with my NT I may stay, who knows. Who cares?

Damn bud =-| well either way it goes I hope the decision you make is one that leads you to happiness.

Take care man gonna miss seeing ya around =)
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Later Capt, sorry to see you go. Take some time off, then come back, the game is always here. If you don't decide to ever come back, good luck in all that you do and stay cool.

Damn, ive tried to get you a few times but your too sneaky .

Dont' go, but if you do, let me know who you play in your next game. I hate them damn rogue types.

Originally posted by CaptCamo
    It will remain playable until : 2002-12-25 20:48:01

Still a little while left yet. If I have fun with my NT I may stay, who knows. Who cares?
    cya around, but then again 1 less agent to get 2k aimed from

ends on xmas? you must be getting another game :P A lot can change in a month or two

later
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Thank you all for the kind words. This shall be my last post. Good luck everyone in everything that you do, be it life or trying to acquire that uber item in life.

It's been fun, but after a year and a half it's time to hang up balaclava, dis-charge my nano formulas and shut down my NCU.

See you around.

/wave