Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Com Voice Pack

Omni-Com Voice Pack

>>Omni-Com Voice Pack<<

I've put together a voice pack using radio communication-style sound clips from a few Red Storm games.

There's one female set, and two male sets, and it comes with a few in-game help files to allow you to play all the sounds from a help window, and make macros to them instantly.

You can preview a few of the sounds and download the pack at the link above. =P

/bump

This is my favorite one.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Thumbs up R0XX0RZ

Sweet Pack dude.... It ROCKED!!!

Downloaded. Thank you. Will be used for Omni-Pol from now on.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Very cool- I put the "prisoner" sound in there specifically for you guys. Might come in handy someday, you never know. =P

It says it can't find the voice list...I found that, where do I put it? (It doesn't seem to be in the right place, cause the game can't find it)

EDIT: nm
    EDIT 2: Wait, no, now it's saying I don't have the voice effect installed
    Last edited by MissMaul; Dec 8th, 2002 at 22:03:17.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

The male voices are under "cool" and "military", so if you're using a male character, your voice will have to be set to one of those.

If it's a female character... they should just play automatically.

Did you drag the contents of the Omni-Com folder into your Anarchy Online directory? It should've placed everything for you.

Ok a few things:

make it so the files are installed into the right AO directories right away, moving the content from the Omni-Com folder to the AO folder is too much for some people.

You got a typo in the "Enemy sighted" text macros.

The Macro for "No" is messed up, it replies with "Need medic" as text and plays the "No" file, same in the helpfiles.

Other than that, great voicepack!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Wouldn't the contents of the Omni-Com folder go in here?

C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\sound\sfx\player

I tried unzipping the Omni-Com folder to the general Anarchy Online directory, but nothing happens.

[EDIT]
    Nevermind, got it. My zip program was putting the Omni-Com folder in the AO directory instead of the contents (cd_image & scripts).

Good stuff!
    Last edited by Iron Maiden7; Dec 8th, 2002 at 23:12:21.

Ah... good ideas there- and thanks for the heads up.

I'll make some corrections, and I think I'll just make an auto-installer as well.

There we go. Now it uses an installer program- much more straightforward. It's also got the typos fixed.

Now you can just double click the installer, and let it install the pack to your Anarchy Online directory and you're ready to go.

=)

Bumpdy bumpdy bump- look at little bumpdy
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

This soundpack is great
    Where are the original sounds from? Sounds familiar hmm...
    Well bump and good work!
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

Bump! Love the sound pack keep up the good work... maybe put a clan one out
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Every time I try to use a sound it says "This Function require LandControl" ......what is this?
    "When you are born, you come into the world crying, while those surrounding you smile. Live your life so that when you lay to rest, you will be smiling as all those around you cry."
    -Unknown

now it says i dont have the "voice effect installed" eh?
    "When you are born, you come into the world crying, while those surrounding you smile. Live your life so that when you lay to rest, you will be smiling as all those around you cry."
    -Unknown

You have to have the NW pack to use the voices.

And in this one, if you're using a male character, his voice will need to be set to either "military" or "cool".

sounds

I have collected a bunch of sounds that can be used for clan commands,just need some one to put it to how it shall be.

Says its unavailable.

(Edit: As in, I cant download.)
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast