Thread: Give NPC's GA allready.

Give NPC's GA allready.

Well you gave em bots, Now give them GA =P Make missions harder cuz as it is now.. Well rofl, Give thoose fixer mobs GA allready!
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I dont mind, but im an NT :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

dont forget...

...to give those npc ma types btw and bop etc aswell

Hehe. Watch out when those NPC docs get a team heal

Hell yeah!
    Make NPCs form teams, and got a NPC doc to hp buff and cast CH and A&O contantly :P

Originally posted by Chrysaor
    Hell yeah!
    Make NPCs form teams, and got a NPC doc to hp buff and cast CH and A&O contantly :P
    Which, somehow, they can chain cast forever at 2/2.
    ~Chris

Arrow No thanks

If you're going down that line, give them players HPs too.

BTW C3, have fun nuking down 100k HP when nobody else is hitting them
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Talking

Yeah and Nerf traders while your at it *Whistles innocently*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Yeah and Nerf traders while your at it *Whistles innocently*
    Discreet
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3

Discreet
    Very...
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

bump (for the nerf,heh)
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

There is an outdoor boss mob at Avalon with GA on. Not sure, if there are more of them.

Every engineer has a some kind of bot, but not all fixers have GA. I don't think missions mobs are uber enough to own GAs...after all they have not spend insane amounts of time getting them...

Originally posted by North
    Every engineer has a some kind of bot, but not all fixers have GA. I don't think missions mobs are uber enough to own GAs...after all they have not spend insane amounts of time getting them...
    Umm.. How do you know? We know for a fact that these people don't have a life. If you let them, they'll stand inside the mission area for hours upon end, waiting for you to come along. If they're willing to do that, it's not unreasonable to assume they're willing to spend hundreds of hours getting GA.

I say: give all fixer mobs GA. They show the true character it requires to obtain it!

Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Mharc
    I say: give all fixer mobs GA. They show the true character it requires to obtain it!

Ever seen 2 ga fixers fight? it aint about who kills other fastest, its about who's ga times out first