Thread: whine time...

whine time...

/whine on

Hm, i was at tir arena, and someone was ganked lots of time by the same omni, so we decide to form a team, he attack and he goes back in 75% zone => can t root can t burst...

He Ganked more than 3times and he was able to run away all the times

I dueled him (was still in team but nobody else was hitting) and he decided to run away, i root and he stop to attack root break and he leave... was unable to root him back

Well great funcom, this is a new nerf, helping gankers who can t assume what they are doing... yeepee

/whine off
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Re: whine time...

Tir arena is the most bugged PvP area in AO
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

No, its not just tir arena. This whole get into the 75% and then screw the people that are attacking you is just bugged. Fix this crap now. Getting sick of seeing teamates getting slaughtered because they zoned out of the 25 while 5 people are on them.

What Piercing said
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Or stay in 25%.... whats the point of attacking a base if attackers stay in 75% and defenders in 25/5% ?
    Besides creating a clone of MMD ?

Easier solution would be : if you initiate a fight you remain in 0% whenever you go till the person you aggroed zone/dies or you win.
    O yeah that also includes low life not to gank, but thats not FC fault if some people have to behave like 12y olds
    Infamine 200 soljah

I agree attacking somebody in 0% then running into 75% so you can't be attacked with specials etc is lame.

So, as a workaround, why not do this:

Don't follow them into 75%? Make them come back to you into the suppression where they're vulnerable. If you hang out in Tir Arena and are worried about this, don't stand near the suppression border. Stay near the back. If you get aggro'd by someone and they run away, don't chase them. Make them come to you.

But then you run into the exploiters shooting through the ropes of the arena with you being unable to shoot back, so it's lose-lose (I think you can get around that problem by turning auto-attack on, but I still can't figure out how to target the people on the other side of the ropes to see their health bar).

Fix it! Fix everything

Auto-target doesn't work? It should, or else that's a huge problem, heh.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Stexer
    Auto-target doesn't work? It should, or else that's a huge problem, heh.
    Uh oh.
    Don't you start promoting auto target and auto attack now!
    I know what you're up to you evil shield wizz.
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.