What I like:
The Org Advantages - albeit the fact that they are still *very* buggy. But they are really nice to buff all your members. And once they work right they will be better even.
Same goes with the Buffs from Personal Towers - nice stuff.

The new Yalms and graphics are nice gimmicks, but not really *that* useful imho.

Now to what I dislike (and I'm afraid that's much more)

Lag and crowd control make fighting extremely difficult. No fun.

The map is not quite right. It lists 2 empty spots in Galway. I scouted all over Galway last night, but the only 2 spots that were empty were not available for mining yet. The map shouldn't show them if they're not available. Btw it was not a matter of updates, those 2 spots still show as being free now.
Also the actual location of the spots is not quite correct either.

Spots: it's one week after NW started and there are just about no spots left. Bad, really bad because the release didn't go well at all.
Also: some spots are really big and leave lots of room for personal towers, others are rather small with not much room. (and it's not related to the QL of the spot) I think the size of the spots should be distributed more evenly.

Attacking and fighting: unless you're a big org, you've got it bad. With some luck (and a *good* time when your base is 25%) you might be able to hold your base, *but* you can just about never paticipate in raids.
You can help defending other bases (as long as 5% isn't on), but that's about it, because each raid on another base sets *all* of your own towers immediately to 25% - and if you're in a small org, there's no way you can attack and defend at the same time.
I don't know a solution to that as I understand that it's necessary that the raid on other bases must have some consequences.

However, I think - for starters - the *turn own bases to 25%* should also be Level-Limited.
Let's say an Org holds a QL 200 Base and that's it.
Now the "Lowbies" in the Guild also want to get some spot and so they must raid a let's say QL 50 Clan Tower. This should *not* make the QL 200 Base attackable.
I think this would be way better.
As it is now ppl get kinda disappointed - they want to participate in a raid and get told: No don't - this will endanger our Big Base....
This problem is mainly so for smaller to medium-sized guilds, big guilds might be different.

The above problems lead to *Ninja-Tower-Building* - if ppl can't /don't want to participate in Raids for above reasons, they might just hang around, wait until a certain base that has been attacked is brought down and try to place a Controller before anyone else can.
Not good.

All-in-all I'm kind of disappointed with Notum Wars.
1) It's main content is centered on PvP - there's nothing (except nice gimmicks) for Non-PvPers.
2) The PvP parts aren't implemented too well and are very laggy. They also have plenty flaws, that need corrected.