Thread: Another new Creepy BUG!

Question Another new Creepy BUG!

Okay, I've already mentioned the weird "mini-warp" thing and it is still there. (just in case)

Here are two BRAND NEW bugs!!! (actually I am not so sure they are brand new)

1) When I am in a duo team, one of my team mate go invisible. I can heal him with my group heal, but not with my single heal. This just started happening to me recently so I am not sure if this is old issue. They come back after a long time tho.

2) This is related to the mini-warp thing. When the SECOND guy (the one who never/rarely get mini-warp because he is always the last one in the team to go thru the doorway (i.e. Doctor) sometimes he get one "BIG-warp" with an attitude. What happen is everybody go ahead, killen and getting "mini-warped" all over, and occasionally (only happen 3 times last three days) as the doctor follow way behind them, he get the big warp, sorta like the old traditional warp where he is 5-6 rooms back. BUT! ALL the doors are now black-ed out. AND (this is strange) The level switch dissappear.

What I mean is we just finished the mission. and everyone is heading out side. My doc got left behind maybe dozen room behind and I clicked on the down switch, from the "down room" I moved about 5 room when suddenly I am back to the "down room" where all the doors are pitch black and level switch is gone. AND I can't move thru the doorway at all.

P.S. is it me or do health bar have sync problem when team screen is not opened?

These arent really new issues. But you can fix the invis teammate one by running till you cannot see them on radar anymore then returning, or you can zone, or use an elevator.

The black doors prob has been around since launch, but it has gotten worse lately I think, same with warping around. Not sure what causing the extra lag now, but its annoying.

The game is pretty much borked for me.I just finished a team mission.Warps all over the place,rubberbanding and battle stalls,black doors,auto loading problems yada yada yada.I stood there looking at the boss heal while i watched my attack bar just hang at full,couldn't move,elevate out ,sit down ,scream, nothing.It seemed like an eternity to kill this creep.Not cause he was difficult but because the freakin game is not working correctly.HOT heals do not work with these sync problems so im screwed till they fix it.But we all know what the coders are doing don't we.Go scrotum wars yeee haaaa.

About not being able to single heal an invisible person:

That has always been this way.

It happens because your computer thinks that the invisible person is in a different part of the map than where he/she really is. It is a sync error.

Re: Another new Creepy BUG!

Originally posted by Cowe
    1) When I am in a duo team, one of my team mate go invisible. I can heal him with my group heal, but not with my single heal. This just started happening to me recently so I am not sure if this is old issue. They come back after a long time tho.
    If by invisible you mean "The person hits sneak mode and disappears" then you haven't ever been able to use a single heal on that person. Group Heals hitting the sneaking person shouldn't be either (at least FC stated awhile back that was what they wanted), which is a bug.

If you mean the person just suddenly disappears on you, you can see the damage from them fighting the mob in the room but you cannot see them, then yeah thats the way its been. The Client thinks the target is completely out of LOS, but the server knows otherwise. When you do a single heal it checks for LOS and fails. When you do a group heal, the server controls who gets healed and who doesn't.

Not being able to cast a targetted nano on a target because the client thinks you don't have LOS is a long standing bug. Its one that makes an NTs life a hell of tortures and pain.

FC *please* take LOS/range checking off the client... there are too many bugs for the client to check LOS, the client is often wrong about where another player or a mob is. You check LOS/Range on the server anyway.

Is the autoreload thing the fact that after i get the reloaded message i just stand around getting hit about 2 times before i fire? if it is then damn that is annoying.

ROFLMAO @ Sweede. I think you posted in the wrong thread or didnt read a word of what is here. Not one word about weapons reloading is mentioned.

Re: Another new Creepy BUG!

Originally posted by Cowe
    My doc got left behind maybe dozen room behind and I clicked on the down switch, from the "down room" I moved about 5 room when suddenly I am back to the "down room" where all the doors are pitch black and level switch is gone.
    Cowe, This is a zoning problem, sometimes instead of zoning AO will take you on a journey through time and space where anything is possible, leave your preconceptions behind, you have just entered....The Twilight Zone.

Re: Re: Another new Creepy BUG!

Originally posted by diatribe

Cowe, This is a zoning problem, sometimes instead of zoning AO will take you on a journey through time and space where anything is possible, leave your preconceptions behind, you have just entered....The Twilight Zone.
    Well thank snoopy they give us hat and new shades.

Now I will look good when I am totally confused.

First they gave us wicker basket

Then they give us coffee

Now hat

and

Shade

Anyone else think someone in Development need a hug?

/Hug