Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That is ENOUGH COFFEE!!!

Gift Basket

The Gift Basket will garner you this item via the quest

http://64.106.154.149/showitem.asp?AOID=202575

according to www.anarchyarcanum.com this is mostly used for tower contruction, so if you don't have NW, its for the most part worthless.

heh heh heh

Coffee, Gift baskets.. I too have seen more than my fair share of them.. Ok, more than 99 billion peoples fair share of them. The thing that burns is that they are usually in a chest by themself.. Atleast have 2 or 3 things in the chest so I can leave mr. Coffee in there and take the other stuff.

Nano and Treatment kits are great though, even though it is frustrating to have the "med chest mission" ( where every chest has kits it seems) , it really saves money at about lvl 90+.

With the facts that soloing outdoors is next to impossible due to the adds, and that Missions as a whole are one of the most defining aspects of AO (your own personal dungeon to exp and loot in). I really wish chests held a wider variety of loot.

I dont want your stinkin coffee!!

But.. It is better than yalms in chests every 20th mission.. that was frustrating to no end! " I just paid 5 million for a yalm! I can fly!! This is soooooo great! Im at my mission in no time!! " ..Lockpick..*faint* (that happend to me)
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Hehe, thats how I got my first 2 yalms, both in the ql 30'ish range .
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

"Anyway, a quick question related to chest loot, I know they took yalmaha's out of chest loot awhile ago but I don't know why. Also, do any of the other vehicle types still show up? Thanks."

Just got a high lvl car in a team mission last week,so they are dropping.Was a ground vehicle and useless to me since i reset ground to go to flying a yalm, but it shows some vehicles are dropping.Oh and please enough coffee already(as i sit here at my desk drinking my 5th cup before noon hehe).

probably took yalms out of the loot tables because anyone that has been around and paid attention knew that if you took Q30-35 missions to tir county west of tir you could get one in about 2-3 hours of play *shrug*

eight yalms, only paid for one, six of them found in chests in that area (I was going for a yalm and got them within 5 missions).

*shrug*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12