Thread: PvP Kill counter? Or Point Screen

PvP Kill counter? Or Point Screen

It's Simple. A PvP kill counter. Put a little number by your name, like the guild name thing. That might provoke people to farm people for that number there, but its alot less Flashy, and people will still respect it, or at least i would, more than a title.

Besides that, everyone wants a way to check their skill points. Its not really all that difficult Funcom. Our points are already being calculated every time we kill someone anyway, or else our titles would never change. All you ahve to do is make it visible in some way.

My main problem here is that i just dont see why you dont do it. People have been asking about it, and it doest nerf/ make any class better.

Feedback Requested, though would prefer no flames
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

A couple of rules should be put in to avoid rewarding grief play and exploiting.

- Only able to gain 1 point off a person within a certain timeframe.
    - A person you got a point off should not be able to get a point off you in the same time frame.

I think it does sound very clever Airty, then i can see when i will loose rookie Change it a bit and make it visible to yourself only, i think that would be better
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Re: PvP Kill counter? Or Point Screen

Originally posted by Airty
    My main problem here is that i just dont see why you dont do it. People have been asking about it, and it doest nerf/ make any class better.
    Unfortunatly it doesn't help the vision of larger PvP battles. The only people who tend to be interested in this sort of score are griefers and rambos. NOW if you could come up with a score that showed how you helped your team (heals, buffs, and all) THEN you might have a score that would be good to show off.

Kill scores tend to keep people from working for their team, which should be the main point.

if it goes negative, i'm not signing on =-)

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

No loss of points ever, to promote charging first into battle.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    - Only able to gain 1 point off a person within a certain timeframe.
    This wouldn't work quite well. Often, at least in duels, if i've just lost, i may ask for a rematch, or my opponent may...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

There are already massive amounts of lamers who hug base lines in an attempt to keep their pretty titles.. you really feel the need to make it worse?