Thread: Finnaly, my hard work paid off.. traders are being nerfed.

Finnaly, my hard work paid off.. traders are being nerfed.

Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

w00t nice job lol....
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Only nerfed in PvM... still deadly in duels

Thumbs up

Nice going! Finally no more getting drained for 400 points by a lvl 74 trader... I hope
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Thumbs up

Hahahaha, I was just talking about how all you've been doing for the last month was trying to get Trader drains nerfed. Grats

well traders deserve to be nerfed.
    Last night 1 trader took out a team of 3 (even had a doctor).

How is it possible that 1 trader can cast 2 incredible debuffs on you, so you can't even cast a L1 nano anymore?

it's insane
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Damn... Fadinaway is hot in that suit...
    ~Chris

hahahahah nice Print screen
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Dyna18
    well traders deserve to be nerfed.
    Last night 1 trader took out a team of 3 (even had a doctor).

How is it possible that 1 trader can cast 2 incredible debuffs on you, so you can't even cast a L1 nano anymore?

it's insane

Only three? That's no challenge. We take out teams of six all the time. At level 120, I was hunting 25% zones for full teams of TL6 omni. Our trader professionals are working hard to ensure that we continue to dominate Rubi-Ka. Our current objective is to get AoE Aimed Shot. Looking good for an upcoming patch.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by aaronb

Our current objective is to get AoE Aimed Shot. Looking good for an upcoming patch.
    Oh yeah baby
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Yes, the Professionals are pushing for it very hard.

It will do 5000 PvP damage (no matter the HPs / Reflect / ACs, 5000 damage all the time), except against fellow traders (which it doesn't not affect.)

A new faction has been created. TraderTek.

OmniTek, The Clans, and the Neutrals have all merged to defeat TraderTek. Sadly, they seem to be losing.

~Chris

I have been working on getting them a Nano that does

15k-15k Dmg with 1% resist and 1 sec cast and recharge. the devs dont think its powerful enough for the trader proffesion tho.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Only three? That's no challenge. We take out teams of six all the time. At level 120, I was hunting 25% zones for full teams of TL6 omni. Our trader professionals are working hard to ensure that we continue to dominate Rubi-Ka. Our current objective is to get AoE Aimed Shot. Looking good for an upcoming patch.

HAHAHAHA Asmo

Not to mention we can solo Tara at lvl 150

PHEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

I say give As whatever he wants. He is sexaaahh.

I have been working on getting them a Nano that does 15k-15k Dmg with 1% resist and 1 sec cast and recharge. the devs dont think its powerful enough for the trader proffesion tho.

Oh you mean equal to the nt fixer nuke eh?
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Funny stuff.

Hmm.. does EVERYONE have superslang on their buddy list?

Re: Finnaly, my hard work paid off.. traders are being nerfed.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/woot.JPG
    Go man, GO!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Keep praying nothinman
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Can you get the doc's nerfed too?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"