Thread: Need some atrox volenters NW owners(new voice files)

Need some atrox volenters NW owners(new voice files)

download here

Well I exported and changed the voices for atrox.. and added some for atrox_cool... now i need some testers.. to see if it was worth my while to do... extract these files to

C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\sound\sfx\player

Pm me or e-mail me with coments please

zoya7813@hotmail.com

btw I have so many voice/sounds from all the Bioware games I can do all calsses if this gets a good reveiw.. if not.. Ill keep it guild only

added nanomage voices
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Dec 7th, 2002 at 20:15:26.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

well i guess no one likes it... 1 time only self bump...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

the problem might be

that if my guild is in any way representative like 1 in 8 players bought notum wars (3 of 20ish active players).
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

LOL I don't know where they got the voice talent, but my guess is the agency in the alley way behind the office, the kind of talent that works for food.

yea thats why im in the process of Fixing it... eh gawd the fc voices are geh..
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

bump added nano mage voices
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Man those voices kick ass. I'm an atrox and i like em. WOndering how u made em exactly. I want some custom ones myself but dont know how to make em. I think the sounds the pumkins make when dying and attacking would make neet voices, expecially the part where they laugh. I dont know what voice spot they would fit at though. The wording is off on some of em and dont konw if u can change that, anyhow they still work nice. Good job.