Thread: 14.7.4 DB up and searchable, "Anarchy Mainframe" opens. =)

14.7.4 DB up and searchable, "Anarchy Mainframe" opens. =)

Hi folks...

The updating of my site may have seemed to have stalled for a moment, but you can now see what I had been keeping myself busy with...

A "theme" for the site has been developed, I have moved to a new server, and revamped a lot of my DB routines. 14.7.4 is the running version on the new site. (Upgraded from 14.7.2.)

The www.aodb.info should be transferring soon, and will be a lot easier to remember for you folks. =)

All links to the old URLs will work via redirects.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Please see the updated home page for known issues and whatnot.

Have fun, and hope you enjoy!

-Jayde

Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. Your database is an awesome tool that is helpful almost on a daily basis.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

hell of a good job on the redesign, thanks alot for your time and effort in all this!

Jayde pwns us all.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

uber
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Amazing.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

as ususal you rock jayde.

presonal opinion though, keep the name Jayde's database, you deserve the recognition!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Cool

Thanks for all the efforts, much appreciated
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers

It'd be perfect without that popup!!!
    (Just teasing)

Very fashionable design

/backflip
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Originally posted by Phione
    It'd be perfect without that popup!!!
    (Just teasing)

Very fashionable design
    Hehe.. Don't worry, I will be killing the popup soon. I just wanted to have a way of notifying people who are getting redirected from the "old" site/urls of the change. Probably only keep it there for the next week or so.

I hate popups as much as just about anyone else. =)

-Jayde

one thign that ive noticed, not sure if its just my computer, is that some of the icons for items get cut off. Its not that big of a deal, but if your bored, you may wanna look into it.

17" monitor, 1152x864 reselution

*edit - I LOVE YOUR DB !!! =]*

Originally posted by Jerra / Eigo
    one thign that ive noticed, not sure if its just my computer, is that some of the icons for items get cut off. Its not that big of a deal, but if your bored, you may wanna look into it.

17" monitor, 1152x864 reselution

*edit - I LOVE YOUR DB !!! =]*
    I'll take a look at it and see if I can find out what's causing it.

-Jayde

Functionality is still ace, though the colours of your UI as well as the Font choice is throwing me off a bit

[don't mind me though].

Still love database and all your coding efforts. A worthy successor for Auno.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok