Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PVP = Worthless

lol

Haha Zeth, sounds like someone's throwing a tantrum. Saying I am an exlpoiter/ganker/etc. makes about as much sense as me saying you are a child molester...

Get out of 25% zones, child molester !

~MUGGINNS.~

Mugginns

Haha Mugginns, sounds like someone's being a hypocrite. I tell ya Mugginns, you're such an easy target.

"I have not fought a doc and I fought an mp, but he was one who beat me pre-patch, and when i saw I was losing, I ran and survived. Thx."

Well, there's my proof about you being a runner.

"I think you do, you were the one at 25% health. I do not duel, so you wouldn't remember me dueling you. I just rooted you and shot you to death as you looked around."

And there's my proof about you being a rooter and a ganker.

And being an exploiter? Well, you consider any outside help to uber equip yourself to be an exploit. So I guess when you're wearing something 1 QL over what you're suppose to, I guess that would consider you an exploiter.

And calling me a child molester? Yeah, we see who the mature one is here, lol. You're just lucky I don't press harrassment charges on you.

As I said before Mugginns, you dont duel, you dont pvp, you only root/gank/run/exploit, so therefore, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN ANY PVP ISSUES.
    Last edited by Zeth; Nov 27th, 2001 at 09:22:53.

Unhappy :/

Yes ! Anyone who is not a twink and does not participate fairly in twink wars has no say in the game that he hath purchased !

Let us lay down the laws of Twink Wars (tm):

1. One will not participate in a fight which two people are already currently involved in.

2. One will not run from a foe, even if they be 100 levels above him, or be Twinked to Uber Hell (copyright Zeth).

3. One will not finish twinks off after they have been almost killed by another. This is considered ganking, and after all, it never happens in real war ! We are going for reality here, twinks. All soldiers MUST be better than any other class !

4. Rooting is illegal. It makes it unfair for twinks to hit you, even if they have ranged weapons !

5. After you have been killed maliciously by someone, you must send them nasty tells, saying they are on your twink's sh!t list, etc. Follow in the path of Eliteskillz !

6. Dueling (TM) is the only true pvp ! There is no such thing as random fights, massive shootouts, etc. ! Real people only duel one on one, to show which twink has more skill in overequipping themself !

7. If a twink is monstrously outsmarted by their foe, they must stand in the 75% zone and yell at the real player, until they are forced to camp from boredom !

8. All twinks must have stupid names ! Playahata for instance, he is the greatest of the twinks !

9. All twinks must spell well ! When trying to flame someone for being stupid, try to avoid mispelling words like "hypocrite" !

10. All twinks must make false claims and throw tantrums when they cannot think of anything to say ! Remember, tantrums must include false statements and putting words into others' mouths !

And the number one, most important rule of all - all twinks must pay homage to the King Twink, Zeth !

~MUGGINNS.~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123