Thread: A Big PvP Q

Cool A Big PvP Q

Why is it that I hear about people who are like lvl 100 who kill lvl 3 people?
    Last edited by The X's; Dec 9th, 2002 at 19:05:07.
    "While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgivness."

Legiones Astartes Silver Skulls' Catechism of hate,
    Verse I of XXV

Diplocrat=OT Bureaucrat
    Xdarkness=OT Meta-Physicist
    Tradertrey=OT Cash Machine

Re: A Big PvP Q

Originally posted by Xrogue
    Why is it that I hear about people who are like lvl 100 who kill lvl 3 people?
    Could be the level 3 people were teamed with someone above level 75.
    Changed around a bit now though.

Or, the level 3 people were "PVP Flagged" from attacking a base.
    This is changed now aswell though, so normal level rules apply to PVP Flagged players. Just not the supression gas.
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.

FC needs to publish this rule

I went to the point of using AORefMaker to make a reference whenever somebody asked me this question ingame, because I have a little macro I use to request duels for levels 1-25. They don't get it. I can't use the ref now because of new FFA PvP range, but I'll need to make a new one if FC doesn't explain this to people.

FC should publish how this works. It's real easy, actually. Everybody in a given team temporarily inherits the PvP level range of the highest level player in the team. So yes, if the level 3 is teamed with somebody around the 100 player, then the 100 can attack him. Remember, they inherit the highest player in their team's range who in the -same zone-.

Publish it, FC!
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

post a screen shot of ur self uba lvl 1 dude

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent