OK here it is someone please help .. eversince ive installed NW i have not been able to log onto my account and get in game with the characters that ive zoned with.. there was my doc character that i was able to get on with and petition for a GM's help , ive also tried reinstalling the entire AO program and NW along with it and that did not help either.. Anyway when i got a hold of a GM in game with my doctor character he told me to log off and that he would warp all my characters to one area. i chose borealis since theres less lag there and after 20 mins i tryed logging back on with my other characters and was still not able too.. then i logged on with my doctor and was able to.. so *BIG MISTAKE* i tried zoning out of the store which is where my doctor was logged, and then i never zoned out and my PC froze .. i had to do a hard reboot and then tryed getting online again and guess what now i cannot get on with any of my characters...when i try logging in i get stuck on the AO icon screen where at the bottom it says Anarchy Online is loading..., and if i wait 3mins to 2hours it never actually launches the game..it stays right where it is, also since i did a reinstall and have not changed the settings in game i have the music option going, so i can here the music and it is definately stuck in a loop everytime i try logging in .. WHAT IS GOING ON FUNCOM.. im now paying for a game that i cannot play because i cannot get online ...i think im going to try going over a friends house and logging in on his PC through his game setup and see what happens.. =[