Thread: Enemy Damage Shields

Angry Enemy Damage Shields

What's the deal with enemy damage shields? Last night while visiting a tower site, I saw that the gas was at 25%. I then saw a message "Something hits blah blah tower for 8 points of damage." I ran over and saw a Omni Engineer that was below my PvP range. He was standing next to the towers damaging them and the towers weren't firing back. Is this supposed to happen?

I don't think that was supposed to happend. But one engi can't take down the tower cause the recicle life much faster then what they can deal damage. Still aint nice to see it being attacked and you cant do anything sucks.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Annoyance

I know it's a slight annoyance, but I think the towers should be able to smack back. I can just picture a horde of low level characters all buffed with damage shields 'visiting' a sub-QL50 towers.

I dont think that will actually ever happend but in the case that actually happends and they are destroying your tower and the tower is not fighting back that would be considered an exploit and you can call an ark or a gm and they should help ya out.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn