Thread: Looking to start a new neut guild

Talking Looking to start a new neut guild

I've noticed a lot of guilds here, but most are clan/omni, and neuts that post here are usually persuaded to choose a side.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but for those of us who like playing a neutral and want to stay that way, but still find want the fun of guild-play, tell me sometime. If I can get the group ready, I'd like to start one.

Right now, I'd want pretty low level people, so that the guild can both grow together, but I'd like the guild to be one based on finding a lasting peace between all parties. I think that the peace to be won isn't through battle and bloodshed, but through understanding and reconsiliation. I want to make this clan a leader for the Clans, Omni-Tek, and other neutrals to see that peace can be acheived and that there is a way to resolve the conflict without annihalating each other.

The important thing is the planet, and making sure that all of us will have a place to live and friends to be with when this is all over, and that peace starts with a single step. I plan to make that step, and I hope others will follow.
    Last edited by Kyrstina; Dec 11th, 2002 at 22:50:11.

When you have your guild up and running, contact Nelida, my Ambassador to the Neutrals if you wish to open diplomatic ties with Whisper's Edge. Good luck and best wishes.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I think that would be in the best interest of everything. We've talked on here enough that I know that are goals are along the same lines, even if we don't see eye to eye on every little detail.

...but I'll worry about getting the group first. Then I'll get to the business of opening organizational ties.