Thread: Already in combat? After returning from reclaim?

Already in combat? After returning from reclaim?

I was involved in trying to defend a tower that did not belong to my guild. I was killed and returned from reclaim. I figured I'd find the edge of the 25% zone and then buff up in the 75% area.

As soon as I step into the 25% zone, I get attacked and killed by 2 players that must have been spamming the q button at me. Evidently, I didn't get a grace period when returning to the 25% zone because I was "already in combat".

Now, I had saved in Clon**** and the fighting was in Broken Shores. So I zoned twice after reclaim.

To my knowledge, I did not attack the towers. I was defending a tower of my faction and the area was 25%, not yet 5%. I was teamed at the time, but since the area was 25%, I doubt anyone on my team could have attacked the tower.

I did make a point of selecting myself to look at my name. I did not see the ** marking. Since my guild also has towers, I don't think I'm supposed to ever get that marking.

But I definitely got a message that said there was no grace period because I was already in combat.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Were u in a team?

The other guys in team were fighting ?

If so no grace period....

That could be it. I was in a team. I've no idea if they were fighting at the time.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops