Thread: I am no longer with the CoA.

I am no longer with the CoA.

I have the sad duty to inform you all that I have given up all political offices in the CoA. I have many reasons for doing so. This does not mean that I wont remain politically active. Just no longer for the CoA. If you would like more information please contact me in game. I will not reply in this thread.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

A sad day for the CoA...but not unexpected...at least not by this guild leader. Best wishes in your future political endeavors.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thank you Vix.

Not only a sad day for the Council of Ares, but for all of Rubi-Ka. You were always a sensible and moderating voice, Benjacrat - and very few OTRK departments would have refused sitting across the table of diplomacy with you.

Best of luck.

Alamexis, I do not wish to leave the "Table of Diplomacy(tm)". Only to work at the "Table of Diplomacy(tm)" under different circumstances. You, Nelida, and I need to begin speaking about the "Rubi-Kan Mining Cooperative" that she recently brought up. And we need to get a neutral involved. We would like 1 rep from each faction to sit and discuss ideas, and such for this organization she has proposed. It sounds very promising if conducted correctly. I propose a meeting between us all to come together into an agreement that all factions can agree with.

If you are interested Alamexis, or you know someone that may be. Please let me know. I would like to have this meeting as soon as possible to avoid further conflicts.

I am definitely interested. As for a neutral representative, I would recommend someone from the Desert Winds. (If any of you happen to be reading this thread, feel free to volunteer/recommend someone from among your ranks.)

Given current political circumstances, I agree that we should meet to discuss as soon as possible, obviously in a neutral location.

OOC: Certainly Alamexis, At the moment I am at work. I am not supposed to be on the internet, but no one is going to buy anything from me today, lol.
    End OOC.

I will get in touch with someone tonight. I will look up their guild leader and move down the ranks from there until I fond someone that is online. For the neutrals that have posted on these forums, if you are interested in being part of this please send me a tell ingame.

Alamexis I think we should meet somewhere with a 0% lol, j/k. I would suggest Newland, on top of one of the building behind the whompa. We can grab a bite to eat as well while we talk.

"You, Nelida, and I need to begin speaking about the "Rubi-Kan Mining Cooperative" that she recently brought up"

condsider the Desert Winds interested
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

all I have to say is:

wooo0000000000tttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

*smiles warmly at all of you*

We shall get together this weekend for certain.

I will start putting together some of my ideas for the beginnings of this effort. In fact I will post them on this forum so that all of Rubika can see what we are trying to embark upon.

I want no secrecy about this and no partisanship surrounding this. The initial rules will be simple in concept and I will try to cover as many as of the contigencies as possible.

This effort is initially one of simpe economics; you can not fully enjoy the fruits of your mining activities while endlessly engaged in war on multiple fronts.

Simply stated though; The Rubika Mining Cooperative will foster non-agression between legally placed mining operations of ALL factions.

This effort transcends faction differences...differences that I find trivial and archaic.

The patio in on top of the building in Newland, with the furniture retailer (?), directly in front of the Whom-Pha exit from Borrealis, then?

I was going to suggest that Benjacrat contact Naxilite, but I knew far better that someone from the DW was running through the grid .

The only citizen we've yet to hear from is the esteemed creator of this co-operative. (EDIT: You did it again, Nelida. Certainly renders this remark void... )

((OOC: Stuck at work, too...spend my day either in front of a book or the comp, so it's not so bad to pop on every once in awhile and post . I'm on EST (GMT-5).))

((I am interested in knowing more about this and will endevour to attend any meetings organised about this topic. Note The Desert Winds dont hold land to mine but instead hold it in the interests of protecting areas of scientific interest and to monitor the environment in such an area.))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Yes Alamexis, the one with the Furniture retailer. As I said before I will bring the coffee and some small sandwiches. As long as it isnt raining, or we have one of those accursed electrical storms we should be fine. On saturday I will be free after 6pm EST, and Sunday after 12pm EST. So if we can agree on a time for this meeting then we can begin to get organized.

Let's try and get together as soon after 6pm EST on Saturday as is possible (given possible controller defense efforts, missions (if anyone is doing them anymore, and social events (lol, who has had time?).

Doc, DW still legally (I presume) owns land and however you use the land you are subject to the same aggressive attacks by outlaw orgs as the rest of us. You are ideal to become involved.

I look forward to meeting with all of you. I've started working on a document and it has already become choked with 'contingencies' so I may first post a summary of all of the important points and the details a bit later.

Look for something later today I hope ((work permitting)).

I'm proud to have you as one of my generals and friends. Nelida, you have my full support to pursue this.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

wow, real talk of peace...

/me sighs in releif.

/shout WWwwwoooOOOOOOOoooottttttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!~

Nel, Cy, Ben, others--

Best of luck with the mining coop--has my full support. Wish I were on more to help out, but still puttering about off-world.

Will log once in a while for hugs and updates.
    Kungwho Buddha-Bellied MA
    Zapsta Notum-Plump NT
    Awdd Keepster Gimpster

Kung,
    I am sad that you are not here for this glorious development in progress towards peace on Rubi-Ka. Our meeting went well, and to some neutrals and some Omni sound interested in joining. But we dont have anything set in stone yet. I look forward to everything that is to come of what we have started here.

Ben