Thread: Advantages/Rewards

Advantages/Rewards

So, after destorying a enemy towers and (being pvp flagged for four hours?) what do you get out of it? Okay so they lose .0something xp (oooh so much diff) but... what is there? asides from getting to make fun of them, boast about it and generally stir up an argument... ?

Just everytime there is a raid or something (which happens too much now) I find myself having to leave a mission, or be taken out of smugglers den for the 4th time in a row and getting nothing, and it does slow down things a little, but I myself, and other get 'nothing'.

Okay..I got a pvp title..big exciment but...?

PS. Yes, I do enjoy taking out bases, or...seeing them and hopefully.. if it ever arrives, BUILD MY OWN! (jee fancy that) so, no, this isnt a whine..just asking what the benefits are other than a minute xp increase.

First off, If you destroy the oposite side tower and place one of your own your side xp bonus increases while the other side xp bonus decreases.

Also there is many guilds that need a piece of land and some that need even more then one and by now most of them (at least the good spots) are occupied so you need to go and "liberate" a new spot for you.

Also the org that has its tower destroyed loses all the org avantages and towers which help a lot. Not to say right now i got +750 health +750 nano +30 to all my weapon skills and at same time my attack rating and +400-500 to all ac on average. Not to mension the org advantages, that give me +12 to almost all of my nano skills and weapons (and org adv can be changed so might differ from org to org)

So in short look at what i get and how pissed i would be if someone takes that away. And i will defend it till i drop dead.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

I guess the main idea is that you get to have some fun while fighting over control of the piece of land. If you don't find it fun, then I suggest you just stay in the den or your mission, or whatever else you find fun. It's a game after all.

I'm unguilded right now, and have absolutely *nothing* tangible to gain from fighting over towers. The battle itself is my reward.